Twilight fans

I'm a Twilighter! lol Got/Read all the books, my hubby bought me all the movies so far, as a set on blueray lol Love the romance of it all! I'm Team Bella, not really into either men lol :) Looking forward to Breaking Dawn :)

LOL!! :D I think Breaking Dawn is my fave book out of the saga, so much happens!! So hopefully the movie is going to be brill! I saw the trailer too and must admit, felt like a child again, was so excited! lol

I know , breaking Dawn is going to be brillant. If any of ye have not read the books, should really start there brill.

I hate that this movie Is in two parts will have to wait ages for part 2 to be released.

Feels like been waiting ages already

I would love if their was another book to come , while were waiting !

Can't wait for breaking Dawn either - so much happens in this book/film. Shame it's in two halves xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love Twilight! I am also fully aware i'm a complete nerd for going to Forks for my Holiday last year, but I don't regret it!! ha ha!

nixi2011 said:
Can't wait for breaking Dawn either - so much happens in this book/film. Shame it's in two halves xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm glad it is, saves them trying to cram everything in!

I've just started reading Twilight again (for the third time he he he) and I still have to force myself to put it down! lol :D
My husband's best friend has bought me a dvd called 'Twilight in Forks' it's about the people there, the fans, the places etc I actually really enjoyed watching it! The impact it's had on that town is insane lol :D
forks.jpg

Hello from another fellow twilight fan cant wait till breaking dawn is out in november! Im actually going too go too the midnight opening is that sad lol? Hence my name too ha ha! Loula is a friends beautiful doggy and i love the name Bella! xxx

Last edited:
Have you all seen the new trailer? Excited!!!

My name comes from new moon... Bella says to Jacob just after she fell off the bike 'you're sorta beautiful'... :)

Hehe yes AMAZING or what! Cant wait too see it! Cant believe they will make us wait another year though for the next half! xxx

I was just going to ask if you've seen the new long trailer.... OMG!! How good does that look...I wish Carlisle's hair wasn't so yellow though, his hair was much better in Twilight....he's still my fave though ;)

bunny_hops said:
I was just going to ask if you've seen the new long trailer.... OMG!! How good does that look...I wish Carlisle's hair wasn't so yellow though, his hair was much better in Twilight....he's still my fave though ;)

Very bad wig!

Yes i thought the same about the wig/colour. Im so Team Edward though!!! xxx

I'm so team Edward too...I've never liked Jacob, especially in New Moon, he annyoed me rotten, in the books he annoys me even more!! Especially Breaking Dawn the first half and parts of the second half of the book! Carlisle is my fave though, he's gorgeous!.. Why is RPatz so ugly in real life?

Actually can't wait for breaking dawn :$

Also a Twilight fan hehe. The books are better than the films as quite a few of the people in the films really can't act... I'll still be going to see Breaking Dawn though :p
Team Edward!!

Back