Twilight fans

Ive just booked the V.I.P box at Cineworld for Breaking Dawn! Yipee well excited!

Team Edward!! and yummmmmmm Carlise :)

I'm so disappointed... :-(

I'm so disappointed... :-(

NOOOOOOOOO ! PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE NOT A TWILIGHT FAN AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND !!:eek:

As if you are a twilight fan, and you didn't like it im gonna be gutted.... Im going watching it sat night...

What was dissapointing about it ?

Lisa xx

Big Twilight fan... But I seem to be in the minority of all my friends!

I didn't like the way it was made, almost like the director and script writer were taking the mick... It's light years away from Twilight. :-(

Just back from seeing breaking Dawn and I absolutely loved it!! It was everything I wanted it to be and more :) I even cried!! And I don't normally cry at movies! Most of you won't be disappointed with it! There were a few cringe-worthy moments, but they didn't bother me at all :) so happy right now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have to say, not happy with the film at all.

People keep saying to me, that they can only put so much of the book into the film, if that was true why did they add the wolf fight into the film when it wasn't even in the book.... come on

After reading BD well over 20 times, I really had in my mind, that Bella and Rose would really become close, that was not portrayed like that, you only saw one part where she scowls at Jacob, but Edward is with her all the time, whereas in the book, even Edward can't be trusted with her...

Bodies all piled up in the dream.... oh come on, I mean that was bad, really bad! I know it was in the book, but they should have edited that out!

The part where Bella comes home, after honeymoon, where she is ill, is very well done, and the part where she is getting in the bath, shocking... very good cgi techniques.

I watched GMTV the other morning, and one of the reporters said that he felt as if the director was taking the pee, and when I heard him say that, I just thought, oh shut up, but after watching it, I do actually agree with him.... !

I am not looking forward to Part 2 at all, as its the same director, and I dread to think what mess he has made with it..

I'm glad I'm not the only one Cobra, I agree with your whole post!

Back