Twilight saga

i absolutely love them... they do, however, make me feel about 17... not sure that's a good thing, ha.Yeah, know what you mean lol. i read all of them in the space of a couple of days. read the first one and then had to go out and buy the others. think it was over the course of a week. i haven't seen the film as i think it would ruin it for me. I would agree with you. I've seen the first one, but not sure about watching the second, the books are better.

absolutely loved the way she finished the saga off, and the fact that it actually finished rather than dragging on and on.

now i'm surprised that none of you have mentioned the rewrite of twilight. she's writing it from the point of view of edward. it got leaked on the internet so she stopped writing it, however you can read the part she did write for free on her website. she put it up there herself. and due to the fan reaction i believe that she is now going to write it again. but it's up there and is well worth the read!! get on it :D

abz xx

I can't wait to read the rest of Midnight Sun, it is much better than Twilight, Edward is a complete wind-up merchant and very funny.

Have you read The Host yet, Abz?

AJ

yes i really want the midnight sun book if she ever starts it again/finishes it. In my ideal world all my favourite stories would be mirror like this.

That's an interesting idea, viks. I don't think she'll do that though, pity.

AJ

You'll love it Irene.
Have you seen the film???
XXX

I am obsessed with Twililght!!!
I read all four books in the space of about a week and i am just in love with them all!!!
Dont worry you are not alone!!!! lol
Cannot wait for New Moon film to come out, hope it has more to it, I agree with you, Twilight was just not as i expected but then films never tend to be like the books do they? x

Haha, I am just about to re-read them as I enjoyed them so much (after I got past the teenage angst writing style).

I love twilight :D didn't read the books until I had seen the movie tho (4 times at the cinema :eek:). Got through them quickly, couldn't stop reading them at some points, which ended up in many late nights lol

Considering re-reading them again in the future as I :heartpump: Edward Cullen hehe! (Even named my car Edward lol its a silver(ish) Ka but wishes it was a silver volvo!)

Excited about new moon coming out on dvd on march 22nd! May have to treat myself to it as I only saw it once at the cinema :eek: thought I have gone to see it many more times than that. It was the midnight showing that I went to tho :p

I am utterly obsessed by them- I've leant them all out to stop me re-reading them for the 100th time! They are aimed I suppose for teenage girls but there is something really addictive about htem. Is it that every girl wants to be rescued???? (hate saying that) I love the end though- it really shows the power of Bella!! I actually skipped over the section in New Moon where Edward leaves- it broke my heart so much!!! Yeah, I'm too old for this kind of behaviour! Cannot wait for teh Eclipse film- i agree the films are nowhere near as good but the thought of seeing the beautiful Edward and Jacob again..... lol

Just to set the cat among the pigeons.... The only book I have liked Jacob in was the last one when he had finally stopped mooning (pun intended ;)) over Bella. I found it a bit nauseating!!

I haven't re-read them yet as I can't find the first one in my house for some reason :mad:, and I wouldn't want to re-start from the second one as that just seems wrong! I could buy the first one again but that seems a bit bonkers! (and no doubt the first copy would reappear as I walked in the front door clutching my new copy :rolleyes:).

I adore the twlight books, probably read each one a couple of times already. Havent though in a couple of months, may re-read the set again before the next film as Im always comparing between them!

Bit late on this lol
i am a huge twilight fan, my hubby calls me a geek hehe read the 4 books 6 times now and when im bored and have no new books to read ill reread my fave chapters :) My sister has booked us tickets in October to go to a twilight convention where we get to meet the guy who plays Carlisle, Paul the wolf, Alec from the Volturi, Nettie whos mentioned in Eclipse and a special guest who is either going to be Jasper, Demetri or Riley :)
xxx

My sister has booked us tickets in October to go to a twilight convention where we get to meet the guy who plays Carlisle, Paul the wolf, Alec from the Volturi, Nettie whos mentioned in Eclipse and a special guest who is either going to be Jasper, Demetri or Riley :)
xxx

*is jealous* Where is this convention? I wanna meet Carlisle! hehe

I'm going to get New Moon before I go to work tomorrow morning, even though I won't actually get to watch it until tuesday. I like twilight too much lol! :eek:

*is jealous* Where is this convention? I wanna meet Carlisle! hehe

I'm going to get New Moon before I go to work tomorrow morning, even though I won't actually get to watch it until tuesday. I like twilight too much lol! :eek:

hehe i got my nm dvd on wednesday, thank god i pre-ordered it :) the convention is in Birmingham at the hilton hotel...my sister bless her has booked us the business suite which isnt anything special but nicer than a normal room lol for the silver tickets we got friday night, saturday and sunday day, we paid £150 each, if you're gonna get them do it quick cos the silver tickets are al thats left :) yeah we get a pic with each of the guests, an autograph then on saturday night there is a 'volturi ball' where they walk round and you can mingle with them..cocktails with carlisle woohoo hehe
xxx

hehe i got my nm dvd on wednesday, thank god i pre-ordered it :) the convention is in Birmingham at the hilton hotel...my sister bless her has booked us the business suite which isnt anything special but nicer than a normal room lol for the silver tickets we got friday night, saturday and sunday day, we paid £150 each, if you're gonna get them do it quick cos the silver tickets are al thats left :) yeah we get a pic with each of the guests, an autograph then on saturday night there is a 'volturi ball' where they walk round and you can mingle with them..cocktails with carlisle woohoo hehe
xxx

If only I had enough money lol Sounds fun. But I'd be sad that there was no Edward there :( lol

Currently watching Twilight. Mmmm I want my own Edward lol!!

If only I had enough money lol Sounds fun. But I'd be sad that there was no Edward there :( lol

Currently watching Twilight. Mmmm I want my own Edward lol!!

lol i know im gutted Rob,Kristen or Taylor aernt there but i guess they're that busy with their other commitments. Hoping the special guest is Jackson/Jasper i love him :)

Hehe i know what you mean, my husband hates i spend more time fantasising about a fictional character than thinking about him lol

xx

lol i know im gutted Rob,Kristen or Taylor aernt there but i guess they're that busy with their other commitments. Hoping the special guest is Jackson/Jasper i love him :)

Hehe i know what you mean, my husband hates i spend more time fantasising about a fictional character than thinking about him lol

xx

Hehe my exes got annoyed with it. Esp when I joked that I was going to make them sparkley with glitter XD

Hi lovvvvve all the twilight book read them all over and over again. Seem first two films carn,t wait for June for the next.

Hehe my exes got annoyed with it. Esp when I joked that I was going to make them sparkley with glitter XD

haha we had a fancy dress due Friday just gone and the theme was movies, i said to hubby why dont i cover you in glitter, put you in a suit and you can be Edward? he didnt look impressed and went dressed as Hitman instead lol

Me too Daveslady, i read somewhere today i think it was, only 100days til it hits the screens :) Not sure if that was Uk or American though :rolleyes:
x

Back