Twinkabelle's World

Def helps to have everyone supporting you, my mum has invited herself for tea on thurs, I used to cook for us every now and then, but I said I am on this plan and won't stray so she said well I will have my tea before I visit and we can just watch a film together or something.

I haven't yet cooked a full meal for anyone, I did help OH with making his over the weekend though, but it wasn't anything super tasty!

Good luck for your last two days of the first week! And fingers crossed for a happy weigh in on wed!! xx

TaraTeal;

thats really lovely of your mum, its so nice when you can keep your social things and not give everything up!
my OH has cooked all weekend for the boys as I can be a real devil for trying a bit of their dinners ( im being a good mum and checking that its safe to eat lol ) but gone are those days!!!

Im hoping by next weekend ill be a bit stronger x

Just waiting for my little men to come out of school x just having my first shake as I wait, I keep looking at the other mums thinking in 30 odd weeks time I'm gonna make you all stare opened mouthed in amazement at how slim and great I look x I'm going to keep wearing baggy jeans and cover ups till I look amazing!!!!!!!! Then shock you all !!!!!! its def a motivating factor x

Just waiting for my little men to come out of school x just having my first shake as I wait, I keep looking at the other mums thinking in 30 odd weeks time I'm gonna make you all stare opened mouthed in amazement at how slim and great I look x I'm going to keep wearing baggy jeans and cover ups till I look amazing!!!!!!!! Then shock you all !!!!!! its def a motivating factor x

It really is something you can't hide Twink and a brilliant feeling when you can see the difference too! I'm now getting plump friends asking me all about the VLCD. Two have already ordered from the S & S website and I'm giving a mini demo tomorrow with samples of the shakes and bars I use to four others. Shame I'm not on commission!

I know I can't hide it 100% but I can hide a lot of it till I'm ready then gonna have my hair cut and coloured and my OH has said he will give £1000 for a totally new wardrobe when I get to goal!!!!!!! So when they see me on a fri in baggy jeans jumper or coat they prob won't think anything but then on the following Monday I'll go in in sexy fitted cool clothes x new hair etc it will be an extra fab thing to look forward to ?

Well just had my last shake for the day x I've had 3ltrs of water and green tea x

Feeling good but still a little tired x hoping that will end soon x I've got my first tae kwon-do belt grading coming up in 2 weeks time so want to be bouncing around full of energy x and would love to be a nearly a stone lighter than when I started this ?

Ive also got to order my dobok - white tae kwon do suit- tomorrow ? wont be too long before I need another one!!!? although they are slight adjustable so it's not that bad x

Well day 5 is under my belt x onwards and downwards to day 6 and beyond ?

P.s OH has given me a cheque - unsigned as yet- for £1000 to treat myself to a whole new wardrobe when I get to my goal weight xxxx I feel a pretty woman shopping day will be in order lol x

Oooh Twink, sounds like your OH is being mega supportive. £1000 - that must be a great incentive (apart from the obvious one about feeling fabulous of course).

Well it's the start of day 6 , been awake since 4am that's early even for me x but it least I got down an extra pint of water and a cup of green tea x

Today I'm going to start planning and looking for the kind of clothes I'm going to get when I get to goal, plus start thinking about wedding dresses ? keep me busy and not thinking of food etc had cravings last night about chicken salad baguettes lol not something that would usually bother me x very odd lol x

Right off to work x

OOOhhh the wedding dress shopping, it's wonderful! Even though I was around 17st, I still felt amazing in the dress I found! xx

been looking at wedding dresses and clothes! im becoming impatient, i need to relax a little bit me thinks lol x

half way through day 6 and not had a ss pack yet and feeling good xx drank 2 ltrs of water so far!

only 1 more full day till i get weighed by OH! bring it on x

How many are you doing a day Twink? I'm on 4 and if I haven't had one by mid morning-ish I struggle to fit them all in during the day! xx

Hiya I'm on 3 packs plus small chicken and veggie meal x

I have one around 3pm as I pick my boys up from school x then I have a chicken meal and porridge cookie or shake at 5pm then my last shake at 8pm

How do you split yours thought the day?

It depends. Usually have one about 10am and then another at 2ish. Then another at 6.30 at home and my bar as a treat at about 9. But it can vary depending on work and at the weekend I found it was a bit all over the place! xx

Well I've just weighed in and happy to report my first weight loss of my journey x

I've lost 8lb!!!!!!!!! Woohoo !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to all of you for your amazing support !!!!! Could not have done it with you all chatting and spurring me on x you are great x thank you do much xxx

So I'm officially the 15's now ! Which is excellent x I cant believe I've found it so relatively easy, I know in the coming weeks in going to have tough times but i really feel a huge change is happening inside my head as well as my body..... And I hope this change will see me through the tough times and help me get to my happy weight for my wedding!

My OH is so pleased for me and has added 1 letter of his signature to the cheque he gave me lol bless him x

Onwards and down wards xxx

Glass if dr pepper zero raised to week 2 x

Well done thats amazing! Its tough but so worth it, I wish I had someone with a £1000 cheque at the end.... oh well, will have to save it up for myself then splurge!

Back