Twinkabelle's World

Well done twinks you're doing great. I think that people with kids find the meals and veg a good thing as it looks as if you're eating normal food, just a smaller portion. Teaching kids about smaller portions isn't bad I think. Very sweet that the kids are tracking your weight loss journey with you, and now of course you can't let them down :)

thanks guys and gals xxx

good afternoon all,

i did mention this in a post but feel it needs to be owned up to here on my diary.....

i had a blip last night!!!!!!!!!!! gasp, shock horror!

actually im ok with is, though annoyed with myself....

i worked a 13 hr shift yesterday and took 3 packs to work with me,
i had all 3 and was fine at work, by the time i left i was tired as it was 10pm and i still had to drive 20 miles home, which then turned into a night mare!!!!!!!!!!

the diversion signs STOPPED half way! and i got lost, im new to the area so didnt have any idea where i was so ended up driving an extra 27 miles to find my village! it was gone 11 when i got back... and my OH had had a real chinese for his dinner and was putting away in the fridge what he didnt want, so in a tired fed up tantrum i took it all and heated up sweet n sour chicken, rice and chips (half a portion) and started to eat it........ :(

well after about 6 mouth fulls i was too full up to continue!!!! so i left it!!!!!!!

so even though i need to learn from my mistakes, ie make sure my glove box has extra bars in!!!! incase i get so hungry i cant make a controlled decision, I am very very pleased that i am learning to stop when im full and also not to feel guilty about it , so no comfort eating to feel better! new day get on with it and get to goal!

i do feel better about owning up and moving on x

hope you are all having a good day x

its day 2 of week 4 and oh my gosh im cold and tired, seemed to come on all of a sudden.... im not too worried as i know it can happen when in ketosis so all is good x

I'm freezing all the time :( I think this is the worst time of year to do this, summer would be warmer and it's always easier to diet in the summer! But if I leave it, no way will I do it then I'll just be waiting then give up.

Good luck for week 4, I'm on my last day of week 4 and looking forward to WI (I think:p)

The past few days have just been awful in so many ways, my OH and in split on wednesday night and I moved out of our home back to my little house 20 odd miles away. The problems we have I think are to big to be able to resolve so our new years eve wedding is now off . I feel so lost right now, before meeting him I had been single for 3 years and now I'm here again no better off just a big older. I know I will survive but feeling very down. I will be back to this 100% very soon but right now I'm trying damage control, just off to weigh myself as I didn't on my weigh day and will try getting back in track ASAP x

Awww Twinks, I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you, it's a very tough time, all I can suggest is spending as much time as you can with family and friends If you can do that. Stay strong, it's all very raw now but it will get better, well done on the 2lbs. Especially through this week. I know how you're feeling, the thing that helped me along was to keep as busy as I can. xxx

Oh no that's terrible, hugs sent your way. I've never managed a relationship so I can't know how you're feeling so can't offer advice but..... we're all here for you, feel free to get any feelings out you need on your diary.

Sounds incredible trite and small but try to stay on plan if possible, not to 'show him how well you're doing without him' or to grab a new man or any of the other crappy cliches but for YOU and hopefully you will get through this and be happier that you're closer to your goal.

Oh Twinks, I can only imagine what you're feeling. Maybe staying on S&S will give you something to focus on. Don't give up on YOU hun xxx

I agree with the others.........you need to focus on yourself and your goals at the moment, it will help to take your mind off everything else that is happening and help you to feel good about yourself and what you can achieve. This is a part of your life you can still have control over so do this for yourself, your health, your future and your kids!!
Take care.

So sorry for you Twinks :(. But as everyone else has said just make sure that you focus on you, and that you make the right choices. If your decision for you is to continue with the diet then do so but don't beat yourself up if you need to take some time to do something else. The important thing is that you make time for you and the kids.

So sorry to hear that you are having a hard time.

Again though this is about you and I am sure we are all willing you to continue on your weight loss journey if it is at all possible.:grouphugg:

Hi all, thank you so much for such kind words x

I am feeling much better and ready to commit back to the job in hand x

I've lost another 3lb! Which takes me to 21lb and dead on 15 stone so in the next day or 2 I'll be in the 14's so great motivation to get on with things x

It helps being busy setting up my own house again and much easier now there is just myself and my son to feed xxxx

I can do this !!!!

Thank you all again x I will be back on here properly early next week when my broadband gets installed x

You're an inspiration twinks. You are doing so well to keep on track. Glad to hear you sounding more upbeat too. Well done on the great weight loss xxx

Oh twinkabelle sorry to read what has happened. I just read your whole dairy and think you have done great . I think your right to do just damage control with everything that is going on. Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good to see you sound much more positive today twinks. Look forward to seeing you back when your broadband gets installed, and well done on the 3lbs - that's a good loss! xx

Hello all x

Im BACK! i have my broadband and im sitting waiting for my deliver from SS,

I have managed to get into the 14's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe it! im so pleased and this has spurred me on BIG TIME!

Ive ordered the mens month pack as its the cheapest option and also ties me in for the month so if i have weak times i cant cheat as i have so many products, ive really missed the bars at work..... Ive not been having anything during the day and then having a bit bigger meal at night and ive felt uncomfortable and bloated, dont get me wrong its still only been a small meal to " normal" people but for me now its too much and i havent felt as good, plus im tired as i have only been having 1 SS product a day as i have felt like eating much with al the stress of the past month..............

anyways thats all behind me now!

my ittle boy and I have moved back into our old house and we have a new bathroom and lean to conservatory which really helps the clutter etc so we are seeing it as a new start for us both, even though jacob is 5 he is very supportive, he wants to help mummy get fit! bless him x we are continuing with Tae Kwon Do and have our first grading in 3 weeks! and I am in the zone for losing a stone this month! water at the ready and off we go,

thank you all for your support, it has been a tough few weeks but ive come through and onwards and downwards xx
Twinks x

Well done! You are doing really well. Glad to hear everything outside of the diet is getting better too. Good for you. Excellent news getting into the 14s! xxx

Well done twinks and welcome back. Great that you've managed to get back on track after having such a tough time recently.

Well done! U are doing amazingly well especially with all u have going on. You are inspirational to keep losing and stay positive. Good luck this week x

Back