Twinkle's Journey

Day 7! Here I am at the end of week 1 again and quite chuffed I've got here again :)

It was busy at work last night, which made it a nice easy one for me and hopefully it'll be the same again tonight. The guys at work were talking about my weight loss again last night and it made me feel really good. Not many other people have noticed or said anythjng if they have, so it's nice to hear it.

Now that I've made it through week 1 again, I know it's only going to get easier, so hopefully that's me back on it like I was before food week. I'm aiming to do at least 21 TS days before another food week but will plod along as I did before. I plan to only do food week if I struggle like I did before.

Right, the plan for the day is finish off upstairs, organise the house a bit better, as I can't see through the mess :) , pop to Tesco, cook dinner and then off to work. I think this will be my routine for the best part of the next 6 days.

Sunday tomorrow, weigh in day :) xx

Busy busy!! Have a lovely day :)

Have a great day Twinkle and well done getting to the end of week 1 again x

Very well done for getting to the end of week 1!

You are doing so brilliant.

Like you say it should just get easier now that you have a week under your belt and are back in the routine.

Also you have lots to keep you busy so well done you xx

Something else to help me through my day :) I just popped into Matalan to get a pair of trousers and picked up a size 14 bootleg jeans. When I got to the changing room, I took them off the hanger and said to myself 'there's no way I'm fitting in these'. They fit! Oh yeah! When I came out, the lady asked how they were, I said perfect and she must have heard what I'd said to myself, as she said, 'well that was a nice result for you then' lol. Well chuffed! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol I love that you talk to yourself, me too :)

Well done on those 14's, am glad you got something new to wear as well as your girls. Congrats on doing a week TS xx

Aw thats great news about the jeans Twinkle, well done.

It must be a relief to know that you have managed to get back to TS after the food week without to many difficulties.

Those compliments are just going to keep on coming now Twinkle, you've only got yourself to blame :D x

Lovely :D

2 hours to go and it'll be home time :) it's been very busy at work tonight, which I'm pleased about.

I've had a busy day overall and got more packing and sorting done. I'm going to try to get as much done as possible tomorrow and hope that will be most of it done.

I'm starting to feel a bit drained with working every night and doing so much during the day but I'm trying to focus on the fact that I don't have to rush so much when I'm unpacking everything.

Weigh in tomorrow and really excited :) xx

Good luck tomorrow Twinkle, hope its a good one x

Good luck for weigh in Twinkle xx

Oh, good luck for WI :D

Finished work at 12 and although I'm shattered, decided to come home and sort the downstairs of the house. I'm nearly done with the kitchen, can't do anything with the dining room as that's my packing area and going to sort the toilet and lounge before toddling off to bed. I figured it would be much easier whilst everyone is in bed and it'll give me a fresh start for the day tomorrow.

Had to hunt for my 'Saturday night nightie' (the nightie I wear every week to weigh on a Sunday morning). I thought I packed it but luckily came across it during my clean up. Really excited for weigh in, I know it's a good one but looking forward to recording it on my apps.

The plan for tomorrow is pretty much exactly the same as every day for the last few wks but hoping to actually feel like the house is packed by the time I go to work tomorrow night.

I hope you've all behaved today and had a good one. Nite nite :) xx

Last edited:
Hey Twinkle well done for getting back on it after the little break, for being almost lighter than OH (bet you are by today!), for the size 14 jeans :D :D I'll def come and read all this again if I'm having a wobble

Good luck for WI today :D :D

Day 8! Had my weigh in and 6.6lbs down :-O I have made 2 of my goals today, to be in the 11's and to weigh less than Dave (I got Dave to weigh just after me lol). I also hit another goal, my BMI is dead on 30.0, so now I'm overweight instead of obese. Woohoo! So chuffed right now :-D

My goal for this week is to lose 1.9lbs, so I can pass the 3 stone mark and be in the better half of the 11's. If I do that this week, I'll be 2/3 of the way to my target.

I didn't go to bed until about 4am but the bottom half of the house is pretty much ready to go and gleaming. I am shattered but feel so much better for it now that I can see how much is really left to do.

I hope you all have a fab day. Keep strong people :) xx

What a fab result twinkle!!

Wow 2/3 of the way through is amazing!!

What weight are you aiming to get down to?

And getting into overweight is excellent!!

You have hit so many positives today, well done you xxx

What a fab result twinkle!!

Wow 2/3 of the way through is amazing!!

What weight are you aiming to get down to?

And getting into overweight is excellent!!

You have hit so many positives today, well done you xxx

Thank you hun :) my personal target weight is 10st. It does still keep me in the overweight section but I already know that I feel great at 10st 3lbs. When I do get there, I'll see how I'm feeling before making any decisions but I'd be happy being 10st on my wedding day xx

Back