ProPoints twinmum's weightloss(hopefully) diary

Ahhh
I fell off the wagon, lost the wagon and got a taxi to naughty-ville!
Work is just crazy and I am snowed under. I am working most evenings and all day on my day off and for most of the weekend. I haven't been able to find time to exercise and menu planning has been a joke.
My period was nearly a week late but my pre-period munchies arrived on time and stuck around for just over a week until period showed up, whereas they are usually a 1 day craving I can overcome.
I feel so fed up with myself and everything but just can't seem to give myself a big enough mental slap to just get over it and get back on track. I have had (and still have) a 3 day migraine so I have been eating crap yet again.

The week ahead doesn't look great as I have a late meeting tomorrow and parents evening on Thursday so not going to make myself any promises on exercise as I'm not sure any will fit in.

Going to go bath, shave my legs and chill out before bed and try to wake up feeling better tomorrow.

My weigh in is Tuesday and I had to miss last week so it will be a gain this week but I just hope I can minimise it slightly with a good day tomorrow and Tuesday.

Grr - bloody migraine.
Woke up this morning and could barely stand so have had to ring in sick. Feeling a little better now as laid down but have a doctors appointment this afternoon so looking forward to getting my medication sorted.
I am going to have a good day today in all respects - need to sort out my diet, drink lots and get my fuzzy head sorted.
Hopefully i can walk up to the doctors later and get some much needed fresh air

Had a macaroni cheese for lunch so need a slightly lighter tea tonight.
I think I might be starting to feel a little more human this afternoon.
Have got some washing done whilst the weather is good so at least the whole day won't be wasted with this silly migraine.
Off to the doctors

Have new tablets from the doctors so hopefully future migraines won't be such a problem.
Made it to class tonight and was stunned to have lost 1/2 lb. I was honestly expecting a huge gain so very pleased (but my leader is on holiday so also a tiny bit dubious of the stand in's scales!). Determined that next week will be utterly fabulous

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got in from work at a reasonable time tonight so took the kids for a long walk and picnic. I have earned 9 points on my pedometer so far today so feel like I am back on track - yay me!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having a positive week so far. Been over my dailies most days but not over weeklies and feel like I have done lots of 'treating' myself so feel indulged but not overindulged. After my rubbish few weeks of illness got myself back out for a run this morning and feeling I am getting somewhere with my running now so might have done something a little drastic but will skate over that for now!

Took the twins to the cinema this morning and they stuffed their faces with popcorn and I had the 2 propoints Boots Shapers popcorn so felt like i was stuffing my face without the guilty feeling. Have been to nandos for lunch and haven't worked out the points yet but had chicken without the burger so that will have saved a little but did splurge on chips (but yummy so well worth it!)
Would love to take the kids out for a walk in the sun but it is just far too hot for them out there

just been out for a run - very hot and stuffy in patches out there and the smell of BBQs was so mouthwatering - i think i actually drooled more than i sweated!
Pointed my Nandos from ealier - all i can say is - oops and salad for tea! Damn you piri piri fries.
On the positive side - I haven't caved and had any ice cream today (yet)

WooHoo - finally worked out how to put my height in so I can see my BMI - it is amazing what you can do when you read instructions properly isn't it?
I am 5"5.5 though so my goal is to be under 25 not bang on it but as it gets closer I think I actually have more to lose so will probably aim for a BMi of around 23 but i will think more when it gets closer.
I keep having sneaky peaks on the scales and it doesn't look great at the moment, which is annoying as I have only used about half my weeklies and i don't tend to use them after Saturdays, plus I have tons of activity points earned that I don't use. Really wish i could stop looking!
I have been doing the 100% for 100 days but was off track for a while - have another weigh in tonight so looking forward to 10 day weigh ins to keep my on my toes! Not sure it'll be any lower than 20 days ago but hopefully not any higher either!

Feel very, very nervous about weigh in tomorrow. I have been good, used half my weeklies and exercised tons so I should be feeling very positive about it but from my sneaky peaks on the scales i am feeling anything but.
I know I tend to lose more during the day on a Tuesday for some reason than I do on any other day but not sure it will be enough. I guess I feel like I have done everything I can and the rest is just down to the WW plan and I am not sure I have as much faith in it as I used to have.
I hate feeling so negative and really, really hope that the scales will prove me wrong tomorrow. I have a meeting after work so will go straight to class from work so will have to make sure I move about lots at work and get the pedometer jiggling

Lost 1.5lbs so quite pleased but wish i had lost a tiny bit more. I am now 11st11, which is my lowest weight on record and I last weighed this in December 2003 when I dieted for a holiday and before I had 3 kids. I know I should be pleased but I think I am just a little tired and grumpy!
Anyway, my next goal is 20% loss and only 2lbs to go!

October has not been my finest month. I have put on weight and undone a lot of my hard work.
However, I am not going to dwell on that and it is all about how I move forward from here. We are going to stay with friends later in the week so i always feel inconvenient when we are away and hate having to be a pain and measure things but hopefully I can stick with it and have a good week next week. I am now 12st1 again so next week WILL take me back into the 11s - losing less than 1.5lbs is not an option!
Today I am going to stay in with the kids all day and have my pedometer on so am going to see how many activity points I can earn by doing housework!

Very Positive twinmum. House work and kids (twins !!!!!:eek:) should help you work up lots of steps. Well done with the fresh start . You kept your original starting weight which was clever .I must go back and see if i can edit my profile again to put in mine. You are doing great though with over 2 stone lost . keep up the good work:D:D

I think that was the thing holding me back from totally wiping the slate clean earlier. I need to acknowledge that I have lost 2.5 stones but that lately I have just been putting on and taking off the same few pounds.
I have 5 points earned on my pedometer at the moment and still a bit more work to do before bed so quite pleased with 14,000 steps and a slightly sparklier house.

Hi Twinmum , how has this week been for you ??

Back