Txt buddy anyone?

watchmeshrink

Hi guys.......ok so i'm 18 years old, 210 lbs nd 5' 2'' ish nd i reli need a txt buddy with stats similar to mine so we can support each other nd update each other daily......if anyone is interested let me know x x x :)

Hi there, why limit it to someone with stats similar toyour own, surely what you need is the support and that can come from anyone at any weight?

Bella

And youll get all the support you need on here, not just via texts

And youll get all the support you need on here, not just via texts
Awh I know...this forum is amazing for support..I honestly would not be able to shed any weight without it. The only reason I wanted a txt buddy was because I cant reli get online til the evening most of the time and by then I cud have broken the diet lol x x

watchmeshrink said:
Hi guys.......ok so i'm 18 years old, 210 lbs nd 5' 2'' ish nd i reli need a txt buddy with stats similar to mine so we can support each other nd update each other daily......if anyone is interested let me know x x x :)

Hi watch me shrink. I hope you manage to get someone to text buddy you, who can help motivate you and support you. I'm 30yrs old, and have been a 'big' girl since I was about 15, getting bigger each year until by my early 20's it was almost out of control. Its only now ive realised how important being healthy is, for yourself and family. When I look back I wish id loved myself enough to make the choice to get fit and healthy hen I was your age, if I could go back id make such big changes, my life would have been easier. But I've decided now its about time I changed, its harder now I'm older, but I'm determined to do it, owe to the 18 yr old me who was embarrassed to hit the pool with my skinny girlfriends, or settled for being funny to get a boyfriend. Keep plugging away chick, you can do it, you owe it to yoursrlf. Don't be like me, looking back at the time you wasted! Every moment is another opportunity to be who you want to be xx :)

Awh I know...this forum is amazing for support..I honestly would not be able to shed any weight without it. The only reason I wanted a txt buddy was because I cant reli get online til the evening most of the time and by then I cud have broken the diet lol x x

I see, well I am crap at texting :sigh: otherwise I would have stepped in. maybe even though you are on lipotrim you could post this on the main board, unless you want someone who is doing lipotrim as well.

Best,

Bella

hey watchmeshrink my stats are different to yours but i,ll be your txt buddy if you like i also have trouble getting online. i couldnt find a link to email you so drop me a line x x

I'll do it hun - im always on my phone too - send me a message with your number x

Back