Typical bloke joke

Allan G

Gold Member
:D One night, after a couple have gone to bed, the woman suddenly realises her husband is touching her body in a most pleasurable manner. He starts by running his hand across her shoulders and the small of her back. He then runs his hands over her breasts, Then, he runs his hand gently down her side, sliding his hand over her stomach and then down the other side to a point below her waist. By this time, she`s becoming aroused and she squirms a little to position herself better, Suddenly the man stops abruptly and rolls over to his side of the bed. "Why are you stopping darling?" she whispers. He whispers back " I`ve found the remote" :D

... at which she replies, "That's not the remote - I've been shopping at Ann Summers!"

:rotflmao: :clap: PMSL

Russiandoll... that was a brilliant reply. lol.

... at which she replies, "That's not the remote - I've been shopping at Ann Summers!"

:D Must have gone to Bridgemary school, not a proper one like Bay House, where i went, if she cant tell the difference between a remote and a toy. :D

:D One night, after a couple have gone to bed, the woman suddenly realises her husband is touching her body in a most pleasurable manner. He starts by running his hand across her shoulders and the small of her back. He then runs his hands over her breasts, Then, he runs his hand gently down her side, sliding his hand over her stomach and then down the other side to a point below her waist. By this time, she`s becoming aroused and she squirms a little to position herself better, Suddenly the man stops abruptly and rolls over to his side of the bed. "Why are you stopping darling?" she whispers. He whispers back " I`ve found the remote" :D

Ding-a-ling, round one to Russiandoll :giggle: :cool:

:D Must have gone to Bridgemary school, not a proper one like Bay House, where i went, if she cant tell the difference between a remote and a toy. :D

Oh contraire ... I am a Bay House girl through and through (1973 - 79 ... showing my age now!) However, it seems apparent that,whilst we BH girls know our rampant rabbits from our sony remotes, the boys have trouble identifying their hardware ;)

Which were you Brit? Bay House, Brune Park or Bridgemary?

St Vincent :D
When did you go there? Was it a college when you went or still a school? I've just finished a 1 year access course there (completed it in 2006).

I went there 84-89, It was changing in to the college in 87? Went to the college for a year, did YT and night classes then went back for another year 92.
When i was googling for some clues i came across "St vincent singers" OMW my old music teacher/tutor Mrs Swire, she has not changed a bit.

Oh contraire ... I am a Bay House girl through and through (1973 - 79 ... showing my age now!) However, it seems apparent that,whilst we BH girls know our rampant rabbits from our sony remotes, the boys have trouble identifying their hardware ;)

:D Oh well at least you have a good education, i was there 78 - 83, then joined the army and emigrated north, where i stayed, i still pop down to Gosport / Pompey to visit my family and old mates:D P.s there is nothing wrong with my hardware :p :p

Back