Uh-Oh! I'm in trouble....

Dollyally

Hello!

I went out for lunch yesterday with my mother, and we couldnt get a table anywhere and decided that we would go to whetherpsoons (Now I know this is naughty!!) I did notice that this pub is ridiculous on points but thought a sunday roast wouldnt actually be that bad??

I have just looked it up and it is apparently 46 points!! 46 blinking points?? That cant be right can it surely???? x

There was a website that I could figure out the nutrional facts in whetherspoons sunday lunch... I cant remember the link now. When I added everything I had - Yorkshire pudding, chicken, roasties and veg it totalled to a massive 2010 calories! x

Blimey! I knew wetherspoons was bad, but 46 points for sunday roast!! That's mad!! I have 5 bean chilli when I'm in there, and don't think that is too bad!

Lynda

Blimey! I knew wetherspoons was bad, but 46 points for sunday roast!! That's mad!! I have 5 bean chilli when I'm in there, and don't think that is too bad!

Lynda

I'm sure that the five bean chilli is around 8 points isnt it? I made an innocent mistake with the Sunday lunch as I took the chicken option, and had all the veg and only half the roastys and didnt think a yorkshire pud would be that much. I am really disappointed :cry: x

Sweetheart we have all been there, you did the best you could! A little thing that i do is print off a little table of the points for things i would likely have from diff restaurants, subway etc so that i know what i can have if my plans change!

Dollyally, wetherspoons roasts are 28 max:

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Sunday Club

Roast Chicken, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding & Vegetables 21

Roast Beef, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding & Vegetables 21

Butternut Squash Roast served with Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding and Vegetables 22.5

Roast Pork served with Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding and Vegetables 28

know its still not brill, but still better than 46! xx
[/FONT]

Sweetheart we have all been there, you did the best you could! A little thing that i do is print off a little table of the points for things i would likely have from diff restaurants, subway etc so that i know what i can have if my plans change!

That's an awesome plan!

Dolly - try not to worry. At least now you know!

Dollyally, wetherspoons roasts are 28 max:

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Sunday Club[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Roast Chicken, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding & Vegetables 21[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Roast Beef, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding & Vegetables 21[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Butternut Squash Roast served with Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding and Vegetables 22.5[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]Roast Pork served with Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding and Vegetables 28[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Verdana]know its still not brill, but still better than 46! xx[/FONT]

Oh God! That is much better... I only went over by 5 points yesterday then! That is much better. I was ready to avoid class tomorrow!!x

Awh thank you. That does sound like a good idea. I will make a note of things and get a table for my purse/diary. x :eek:

I tend to plan what I eat in each place so I know what I am eating before I go :) its a great plan to have it works :)

Five bean chilli Is great thats what I tend to have aswell :) x

Had my weigh in today....and even after my major accidental binge over the weekend, I lost 2lbs! So that's 8lbs in 3 weeks :) x

Back