Uhoh xmas fat!

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Just stepped on scales for a sneaky weigh in, I've been eating crap and drinking wine for 2.5 weeks now and only put 14lb on!! I'm over the moon with that as I have no problem losing a stone on one week. Really thought it would be more as I've really been enjoying Xmas with take always, sweets basically everything I know I can't have when reaching my target lol. Back on LT 2nd January, so going to enjoy new year and get straight back on it. Need to lose another 4stone before August so I'll be knuckling down.

Anyone else had a gain over Xmas? Or is that a stupid question lol

Well done Lucy
I have been the same and enjoyed a bottle (or 2) of baileys, plus sweets, chocs etc this month. I have put on 8 lbs so far, but still got new year to get through before I go back 100% in January too.
x x x

8lbs is nothing hun... seriously i think its mainly just water retention, because ive measure my waist and hips and they are exactly the same measurements Dont get me wrong its not great eating what weve ate, but he its xmas and i dont feel guilty, infact my body needed a break from LT so then 2nd Jan ill be 100% ready to go again to get the last 4 stone (well its 5st with what ive put on lol) off x

I've gained 4lbs but measurements don't seem to have changed so has to be water. Starting back 100% on the 2nd and hoping for a good "week 1" loss again
Knowing you lucie you will drop 15lbs in 1st week back lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine would be booze, roast potatoes and cheesecake lol
Hoping it will drop off next week

Yeah of course it will. Sometimes i think DAMN YOU BODY... but i can lose 1 stone in a week like i can.. so ill not worry about it yet

Last edited:
If I knew I could drop a stone at will I wouldn't be worried either :)

I get weighed on Saturday so I will face the music then. Must admit had more of a merrier Chrimbo than I intended but I have enjoyed it!

We have to remember girls that it is NORMAL to put on a few pounds at Xmas..... Its how we then carry on that matters!!!

Onwards and inwards!!!!

Well said Dee :)

Totally agree, I've loved Xmas x

Too true Dee! and the support on here is one of the main things that will keep us on the straight and narrow!

Iv gained half a stone literally over couple of last days :( starting Tfr again tomorrow. Can't wait. Getting my head in the zone today to get mentally ready for it. Woke up smothering this morning with a cold. Dosing up on mess as much as I can today. Cold turkey tomorrow .. Excuse the pun ;) x

Me too cold turkey and weigh in tomorrow, I suspect I'll have put on 18lb now maybe more...oops, but I'll have 14lb off by this time next week, I'm excited to lose the next four stone and reach my target

Good luck with the weigh in!!

Oooh dear, yes put on 8lb in the last two weeks myself, which I didn't intend to do at all! Santa does bring some strange presents doesn't he! Onwards and upwards gang - at least there is nothing left in the house anymore - What an excuse!

Oooh dear, yes put on 8lb in the last two weeks myself, which I didn't intend to do at all! Santa does bring some strange presents doesn't he! Onwards and upwards gang - at least there is nothing left in the house anymore - What an excuse!

Ha! Ha! I know what you mean. I have just finished the last piece of cheesecake so tomorrow back to 100% with nothing to tempt me in the house!

Back