Uhoh

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Ops slight slip up again, I'm so terrible, been 100% 3weeks, just had a bite of a doughnut, 3 crisps and two slices of ham. I just felt the need for real food lol. Oh well hope it won't effect me too much. We're only human lol

Only human indeed, tis just a blip (I've been oh so blippy this last week!) Ham won't affect ketosis, and managing to only have a single bite of donut and 3 crisps deserves a blinking round of applause. This last week, had I had access to donuts they would all be in me!

I'm back on it today, you can do it!

Not sure that realy counts as a slip up but more like massive self willpower due to the self restraint.
x

All went down pan, I've had tuna, mash taty and veg.....AND I ate the rest of the doughnut lol. I'm having one of those days, but I've enjoyed it and I'm straight back on it. So I'm going to change my weigh in to a Friday morning, so this week I've lost 3lb lol

Dear Lucie Jucie - please dont beat yourself up! Look how well you've done! Think about it like this, you've only had a little slip! How much would you have eaten if you werent on the diet? Praise yourself for your achievement so far! :D

Dear Lucie Jucie - please dont beat yourself up! Look how well you've done! Think about it like this, you've only had a little slip! How much would you have eaten if you werent on the diet? Praise yourself for your achievement so far! :D

Well said X

Back