ultimate yuminess sticky chicken

xmelonxx

Hey all I'm eating sticky chicken which i just made after finding the recipe on slimming world site i am so excited about this i haven't even finished eating in as i Wanted to share it with you all!it is so devine i cant explain!!
How do you make your sticky chicken hun? Xx
Hey ya,

I found it on SW website

Serves: 4
Prep time:
Cook time:
Syns per serving:
· Green: 5
· Original: 2
· Extra Easy: 2
Add 6 Syns if not using Chicken (raw weight) as a Healthy Extra on Green.
3 tbsp honey
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp soy sauce
680g chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes
1. Mix together the honey, vinegar and soy sauce. Toss the chicken cubes in the mix to coat thoroughly, and leave to stand for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
2. Heat a frying pan, add the chicken cubes and marinade. Cook on a high heat for about 20 minutes, until all the liquid has absorbed into the chicken. Stir regularly to prevent burning.
3. When the chicken is thoroughly cooked, serve immediately on a bed of crispy salad#

Enjoy x pic coming

Attachments

• IMAG1752.jpg
    IMAG1752.jpg
    730.5 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:
this sounds amazing! :)

Hi there. This may sound a bit odd but what does it taste like???....
I'm not to keen on honey, but it looks amazing & defo worth a try.

So so tasty and would be really good as a base fir stirfry. Really quick to make too. Thanks for this. However if making DON'T add any salt as the soy sauce reduces and makes it salty enough. Great recipe as I love quick simple things like this that can be thrown together when you're starving and saves me from the crisps :)

Hey all I'm eating sticky chicken which i just made after finding the recipe on slimming world site i am so excited about this i haven't even finished eating in as i Wanted to share it with you all!it is so devine i cant explain!!

Hey ya,

I found it on SW website

Serves: 4
Prep time:
Cook time:
Syns per serving:
· Green: 5
· Original: 2
· Extra Easy: 2
Add 6 Syns if not using Chicken (raw weight) as a Healthy Extra on Green.
3 tbsp honey
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp soy sauce
680g chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes
1. Mix together the honey, vinegar and soy sauce. Toss the chicken cubes in the mix to coat thoroughly, and leave to stand for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
2. Heat a frying pan, add the chicken cubes and marinade. Cook on a high heat for about 20 minutes, until all the liquid has absorbed into the chicken. Stir regularly to prevent burning.
3. When the chicken is thoroughly cooked, serve immediately on a bed of crispy salad#

Enjoy x pic coming

Yes! Made this on Friday night and although my partner said the house just smelt of vinegar, (I've no sense of smell so can't confirm how strongly it smelt!) it was absolutely gorgeous! Looked a bit liquidy at first and worried it wouldn't work but it turned out perfectly. So easy too. Try this - you won't regret it. x

Back