Ultrasonic Liposuction

Sinead6uk

Bread is my enemy!
Hi everyone,

I saw on Groupon for where I live this morning - an offer for 3 x 20 min treatments of ultrasonic liposuction for £39 and was just wondering what everyone's views were on this?

I'm very cyncial with stuff like this - if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is! I can't see how laying there for 20 mins with a red laser waving over you is going to lose you inches! :D

has anyone tried it and found it good? its £65 for ONE session usually! OUCH!!

xx

If im right that article is slightly different to what happens. you dont have any cannula inserted its simply like a pregnancy type of scan ultrousound over the area you want to improve. which basically ments down the fat from your fat cells then you will basically get rid of the fat in a natural human way lol. ( go to poo basically ) its completley not invasive. no pain, and no after afects you can continue with normal daily tasks after, , ive booked myself 6 sessions and then providing what results i get after the 6 i may go for some more. as they guy also told me once youve had the 3 you will be entitled to have another 3 at that price if you want xxx
Fingers x it works. im usually very scepticle etc but i figured id spend £39 on a top lol xx

Back