Unashamedly looking for...

Lovelyjoolz

Loving Life!
a pat on the back! :D

I just spent my lunch hour at the company gym! I walked there, spent 10 minutes on the exercise bike, 10 minutes on the treadmill and walked back.

How good is that???

I've had my gym kit in the boot of my car for a month now, with the intention of doing exaclty this, but this is the first time I managed to motivate myself into it!!!

I'm back at my desk, sipping my mocha-coffee and feeling a bit smug now!!

Yay me!! :eek:

(Sorry!)

Well done Jools......pat on the back deserved.

**pat pat**

Well done hun xx

*Pat*

Well done girly! I havent really moved from my desk since 9.15 this morning and if I have it has been to make my soup, get a drinnk of go to the loo!!

I am going to the gym to make up for it tonight though lol.

Nice one.

Donna
xx

I really want to start doing excercize - but i get SO bored on my own. I used to horseride alot but i had to sell my horse when i moved to Wolverhampton :cry:

:talk017:

Well done for going through with it...I bet you feel better for exercising now?!

pat pat pat

:happy096:well done u... I used to go gym about a year ago b4 this diet but just cant seem to get motivated at mo, think the dark nights and weather has something to do with it, keep it up xxx

Very big pat an the back,

I have my gym card hanging up ready to go, does that count..:D

Well done hun big pats on the back that's motivation for you hehe

Huge pat on the back from me and hats off to you the nearest I've got is thinking about it!!

Well done!

Gx

Oh thank you lovelies! I had a mad afternoon at work yesterday and didn't manage to get back on and thank you all for the lovely 'pats'!

Yes, I did feel good for doing it - much more perky and energised. I went for a nice brisk 20 minute walk in the sunshine this lunchtime and tomorrow lunch time I'll be back in the gym. I can't procrastinate either because I've promised a colleague that we'll go together!

I really want to stick to CD this time and the exercising really does seem to help. I was all "my body is a temple" last night, feeling angelic. So much so that I resisted the Green & Blacks on the coffee table even though I'm PMTing!!!

Back