steamed brussels/g beans/florets/carrots
2 lv tblsp apple sauce ~ 2 syns
gravy ~ 3 syns
1tbsp olive oil ~ HXB

Big iced coffee ~ 2x HXA
apple/pear

= 2x HXA, 2x HXB + 5 syns

110.5/105 syns

Now tomorrow is my first weigh in of the 'clean slate' so this should be interesting. Will I have pulled it back after the pork pie incident and the cheesecake catastrophe???

Doesn't matter either way, feel I'm back in control again :character00115: well, for now...:eek:

Oooh that pork smells scrummy in the slow cooker. Can't wait! :eat:

Have a lovely day everyone and enjoy the sun. :D

Morning,

Glad to hear that it is sunny with you, at least someone is having some summery weather, as it is grey and wet here:(

Great sounding meal plan for the day, I love a roast dinner, we are having lamb today:)

Good luck for WI tomorrow x

Lamb with lashings of mint sauce:drool: You lucky thing, Ginlin.

Tilly, I love reading others meal plans, too. Get loads of ideas. I'm such a greedy little so and so that I sit in bed just thinking about all the possibilities for the next days food. Better than counting sheep. :8855:

Oh well, heads in the right place, lets hope the scales will be too tomorrow.

Struth I'm boiling. Muggy out and we've picked today to road test the oil filled radiator that we got off ebay. Definitely works!

Thanks for the cheering on! :D

Well, today is a reverse of yesterday. :winter_brr: Chilly, wet, windy... that rain is hammering against the wind. I suppose it doesn't help that I've got the lounge window open but I love listening to it pattering. :p

Can't contain myself any further..
6.5lbs off. :bliss: :D:D:D Oooh I'm mightily relieved considering the pork pie incident and the cheesecake catastrophe. :whistle:

Red day today:

4 ryvita originals ~ HXB
pot pear & apple cottage cheese ~ 1.5 syns

Banana/pear

Bacon wrapped/philli stuffed/ chicken breast ~ HXA
herby HM wedges ~ HXB
roasted onions
green beans/carrots/cauli/brocc
1tsp Olive oil (for spraying) ~ 2 syns

[STRIKE]
2x boiled eggs
1x slice white HM bread, toasted ~ 7.5 syns
[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]
iced coffee ~ HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn
apple
[/STRIKE]
edited because didn't have in end

So I add that up to:

1xHXA, 2x HXB + 3.5 syns

3.5/105 syns

So that's the first week of my 'clean slate' over with. Definitely know now that the diary was a good decision. It's so easy when you feel alone to have a downer on yourself that is hard to pull back from. With a little help from my friends ;) I pulled through. :thankyou:

Week two

Looking back at my goals, the healthy side, bar a couple of incidents :eek:, seems like its going in the right direction. The economy side certainly is fairing well as most of the meats/fish were my fabulously reduced buys.

The exercise side? Ohhhhh dear..:ashamed0005:

So I need to sort the exercise side out pronto. I've ordered a pedometer off Avon. Thats progress! :p

Thought I would try and do the Body Magic challenges on the SW online site. Will pick one of those 'walking round Central Park' type challenges where it plots your distance. That should be fun. :D

Off to make a cuppa. Thought a cat had wee-ed under the kitchen window but it was the pot of basil on the sill again. Its caught me out like that before. :rolleyes:

Have a lovely day all. :)

Last edited:
WOW hun well done on your loss thats amazing!!!! whoop whoop!

How funny I ordered the avon pedometer too!

I also got a treadmill just after my birthday and its beginning to get dusty, so I will try to get back on it each day :) exercise is something I've never enjoyed

xxxxx

Thanks girls! I'm still giddy with excitement. :)

What a coincidence over the pedometers. Do you think they'll be like those ones that add 50 steps if you wiggle your hips for 5 secs? I could be round Central Park in no time if they are. :D

I treated myself to the treadmill in the Argos sale with birthday money. It was a bargain or believe me I wouldn't have one either. I had this theory I would use it :8855: :8855:

Who cares if the neighbours think you are barking? gradually you will manage the hill :D I have to be very careful with my knees, they've carried too much fat for far too long, so I'm doing it all very slowly but I can already feel that I am a little fitter when walking princess barky knickers :D

Today we had to play chase in the park! now if thats not barking mad what is :D :8855: :8855:

princess barky knickers :8855:I so love that name! :D

I'm impressed that you could play chase. I'd never make the walk to the park in the first place to get her there. :eek:

My knees have taken a hammering from the weight over the years and are complaining loudly now so I have learnt to treat them with much more respect and take things gently. Time will tell if the damage is permanent or if it will ease a little as the weight goes.

My knees often play up. Until recently I struggled walking Carla but I am finding a) since I bought a pair of the toning trainers (next ones) so comfy b) since I did a little each day , they are improving slightly so I am hoping the fitter and lighter I get the better :)

I didn't chase her much believe me or I'd not have got home again :8855:

~Carla - aka princess barky knickers is slightly unique bless her. Shes genetically nervous so fear aggressive - hence the 'barky' bit. She used to whooo whooo whooo at everything that moved. Shes now 2 1/2 and gradually improving with training and management, and as she learns that things ie plastic bags, dustbins, leaves, umbrellas, aren't scarey :8855: bless her xxxx

awww poor little thing. I so miss having a pet but was devastated the last two times we had to have our cats put to sleep and can't go through that again.

I have a friendly robin in the garden and I talk to him. He gets well spoilt on the seedy treats side. :D

awww poor little thing. I so miss having a pet but was devastated the last two times we had to have our cats put to sleep and can't go through that again.

I have a friendly robin in the garden and I talk to him. He gets well spoilt on the seedy treats side. :D

Totally understand. Our other two dogs lived to 17 we were totally devastated when they had to be put to sleep and had a year of no animals but I so missed having a dog.

aww re the robin. Mum has one she feeds all the time and always comes back.

Tilly, I'm thinking the birds in my garden know where their breads buttered and do it on nextdoors. ;)

Weird day yesterday. Felt blah.. *week finally arrived very late, the joys of being my age :rolleyes: so I took to my bed around 8ish after getting throughly grumpy with the family. Bet they were glad to see the back of me. :eek:

I'd gone through the usual, 'Am I the only one that knows how to recycle in this house?!.... Wouldn't it be nice to make myself a cuppa without having to clean the counter off everytime first!.... Is someone starting a collection of toilet roll cores or has everyone forgotten where the bin is?! '

Urghh it was endless. Even I was sick of hearing myself. :ashamed0005:

My brave DH brought me up a cup of tea and laid watching tv with me until I fell asleep. Well beyond the call of duty, I think. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, today I'm feeling totally different. DS2, after nervously checking the way the wind was blowing, has clearly decided its safe to stay in the lounge with me and has even made me a cup of tea. :eek:

So back to business. Edited previous days meals to reflect the bits that didn't get eaten/drunk.

today I'm having

2x boiled eggs
1 white toast ~ 7.5 syns

banana
activia yogurt ff poured over
iced coffee ~ HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

steak
onions, tomatoes,
new potatoes ~ HXB
Spray olive oil ~ 1 syn

large smoked mackerel ~ 2 syns
lettuce/cue/toms/cress
gherkins
1/2 pot black pepper cottage cheese

iced coffee ~ HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

= 2x HXA, 1x HXB + 12.5 syns

16/105 syns

Shall try to burn up some energy doing all the washing and ironing today. But not before I've had a stroll round the diaries and threads. Priorites! :D

Back