Unfinished diary

Yep really taste crumbly. I'm not that taken with some of the lookalike yogs, but these really do taste like the real thing. :D

Lily, do I spot new piccies on your profile. Looking good. ;)

Yep really taste crumbly. I'm not that taken with some of the lookalike yogs, but these really do taste like the real thing. :D

Lily, do I spot new piccies on your profile. Looking good. ;)

Yep new photos hun, I had put my new jogging bottoms on expecting them to be as tight as they were when I bought them in June (could barely get them over my belly) and today they went up easy, and started to fall down as I exercised, so had to tighten them, not just a bit, but as tight as they could go, can see a difference between them and the last pics, not a major difference but enough to keep me happy and motivated, well almost, didn't like Hubby snapping away while I was doing my exercise, got some very unflattering pics :eek:...might when I'm brave enough add a few to my profile lol (think I added 1 but that would have been the best one :8855: )
Thanks for noticing hun xx

Last edited:
Lily - I've just had a peek at your photos. OMG :eek:

What a massive difference. You look fantastic. I'm coming to your diary now to repeat myself.

OMG Mrs Crumble....did I see what I think I saw?
Did I, did you do 2 lots of exercise in one day????
I really think you did, my eyes didn't deceive me

WOOOHOOO YOU ARE A BLOODY STAR WOMAN.....HOW PROUD OF YOURSELF ARE YOU...ALMOST AS PROUD OF YOU AS I AM ....OH AND I AM SHOUTING BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T AND YOU SHOULD HAVE !!! XXX/B]

Couldn't help but notice. Must find my camera, need it anyway for weekend. It must be such an incentive to continue when you see how far you've come.

OMG Mrs Crumble....did I see what I think I saw?
Did I, did you do 2 lots of exercise in one day????
I really think you did, my eyes didn't deceive me

WOOOHOOO YOU ARE A BLOODY STAR WOMAN.....HOW PROUD OF YOURSELF ARE YOU...ALMOST AS PROUD OF YOU AS I AM ....OH AND I AM SHOUTING BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T AND YOU SHOULD HAVE !!! XXX/B]

:rotflmao::8855: Am I getting the bug do you think? :D

Think I'm getting competitive, too. There's a player on there that really gets up my nose. Arrogant he is. Reminds me of a lad I used to know in my youth.
Just can't resist trying to smash him with the ball each time.

:rotflmao::8855: Am I getting the bug do you think? :D

Think I'm getting competitive, too. There's a player on there that really gets up my nose. Arrogant he is. Reminds me of a lad I used to know in my youth.
Just can't resist trying to smash him with the ball each time.

Omg if you are getting the bug I am the happiest person (next to you that is ) on this planet x
Lmao ....I wonder if it's the same one I want to beat to a pulp with my racket, smug little creep that he is ...believe me if I had a £1 for every time my daughter and my husband say he's not real (but he is to me)...I'd be a very rich lady by now, John Mcenroe has nothing on me and I can swear as much as I like no judges (cept hubby and daughter) to penalise me :8855: xx

Lily - I've just had a peek at your photos. OMG :eek:

What a massive difference. You look fantastic. I'm coming to your diary now to repeat myself.

Aww thank you Tilly...I know I don't even recognise that woman mountain that I was xx

Got hungry while nipping to Morrisons tonight so treated myself to a little shellfish collection. Yum and free!

When you go round morrisons they have a fruit section where you can taste the fruit, I always take a few pieces while I am shopping its stops me picking the fresh bread up they have for you to pick and taste. x

I didn't know that. I'm gonna get some next time I go. Might just nip in daily to get free fruit :D

I love your thinking Tilly, sounds like a plan to me ;) xx

*whisper* I have put up the horrible pics that hubby took of me exercising, not sure i will leave them up though :yuk: *whisper over* :p

Came across this, thought you might like it x

Falafels, Free on EE and Green days

Ingredients

1 cup dried chickpeas
1 medium onion
Fresh mint (about 10 leaves)
Fresh coriander (about 3/4 of a bunch)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon chicken stock powder
1 heaped teaspoon dried hot red chilli
4 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon baking powder

Method

1. Put the chickpeas in a large bowl and add enough cold water to cover them by at least 2 inches. Let soak overnight, then drain.
2. Place the drained, uncooked chickpeas and the onions in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Add the mint, cilantro, salt, stock powder, hot pepper, garlic, and cumin. Process until blended but not pureed.
3. Sprinkle in the baking powder and pulse. Turn into a bowl and refrigerate, covered, for several hours.
Form the chickpea mixture into 12 balls
Bake at 180C for 30 minutes and serve with a pitta bread and salad! You can also serve with garnishes like chopped tomatoes, onion, green pepper, and pickled turnips.

Drizzle with yogurt mint dressing (plain low fat yogurt mixed with 1t mint sauce, fresh mint and salt)

How much does it say on those weights lily? :eek: :eek:
Just checked your photos out. That's hardcore exercising! I'm well impressed.

Doesn't exercising with weights help with strengthen bones or something? Was thinking of your crumbling spine I just read about.

Love the recipe to. Get them made after weekend. Thanks for that. ;)

Well I must have a mean Morrisons because they don't let you try the fruit at mine. :cry:
They do chop up bits of pie/pasty occasionally but they always look like a toddler has rifled through them first. :sign0137:

Perhaps they've had a few like Tilly, coming along with their tupperware boxes to stock up for the weeks lunches, so stopped doing it. :8855:

Best get up.. still sitting on bed doing face creams malarkey :eek:.. and go sort my food plan.

Back in bit.

Thanks for the falafels recipe. made some last night using SW sit recipe but the weight was for dried peas pre soak so had no idea what they would weigh soaked ( I used tinned as suggested). The onion I used was huge too so quantities all muddled.. The blender went on strike and nearly blew up my Kenwood chef !! No problem in the processor bit as instructed.. Chick peas all over the kitchen and a mountain of washing up while left with a pile of very wet sloppy mix. Tasted and smelled lovely so will have a try at this one.Thanks

Well I must have a mean Morrisons because they don't let you try the fruit at mine. :cry:
They do chop up bits of pie/pasty occasionally but they always look like a toddler has rifled through them first. :sign0137:

Perhaps they've had a few like Tilly, coming along with their tupperware boxes to stock up for the weeks lunches, so stopped doing it. :8855:

My Morrisons don't do any of these things. I'm gonna complain to head office. I'd never have to spend anything with the free fruit for me and pie for the rest of them. Now where did I put the tuppperware :D

tillymax said:
My Morrisons don't do any of these things. I'm gonna complain to head office. I'd never have to spend anything with the free fruit for me and pie for the rest of them. Now where did I put the tuppperware :D

Mine doesn't either! Not fair :(

Back