Unfinished diary

5.5 I think. Bit steep but if they're really nice I'd give them a whirl.

Wonder how many the Milky bar desserts are. LOVE those.

In that case, dmboanas, I may just have to indulge this weekend.

Well, I'm off now till Sunday. No idea if I'll be good or not till I get there. :D
Have plans for how to handle the eating but we all know how that one goes. :rolleyes:

No proper food plan as such but the idea goes today:

cooked breakfast of:
sausage, bacon, poached egg
tomatoes,beans,
bread & butter ~ 2xHXB+ 8 syns
(found a place does grilled stuff) ;)

black tea in cafes (love it)

crumble yog and banana ~ 0.5 syns
fruit from shops
ie cherries, apricots, peaches, melon

big steak,
field mushrooms,
onions, big salad

shellfish to snack on.

5 posh chocolates ~ 17.5 syns :eek:

See you later folks.

Well, I'm off now till Sunday. No idea if I'll be good or not till I get there. :D
Have plans for how to handle the eating but we all know how that one goes. :rolleyes:

No proper food plan as such but the idea goes today:

cooked breakfast of:
sausage, bacon, poached egg
tomatoes,beans,
bread & butter ~ 2xHXB+ 8 syns
(found a place does grilled stuff) ;)

black tea in cafes (love it)

crumble yog and banana ~ 0.5 syns
fruit from shops
ie cherries, apricots, peaches, melon

big steak,
field mushrooms,
onions, big salad

shellfish to snack on.

5 posh chocolates ~ 17.5 syns :eek:

See you later folks.

Have a fantastic weekend Crumble you and DH deserve it, don't be too strict on yourself , just enjoy as you said it been a long time overdue, we look forward to hearing your story when you get back ..miss ya already ...have fun xx

Lol missed the posh choccie bit, and why not good for you, put it behind you when you get back and carry on as before, you're doing an amazing job xx

Mmmmm... Coconut frozen muller !!! I can't wait to try it!!!

I put mine in freezer last night...

it stayed there for 20mins! .. it was very cold! :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Has anyone actually frozen one yet? What do they taste like frozen?

Sounds like a fab weekend off, so rough that the chocolates are so high *cries* as if anyone has 1 chocolate?!

Have a lovely weekend :D

Have a lovely weekend, hope the weather stays nice for you.

Jane x

We have free wifi in the holiday house! :banana dancer:

Sneaking on quick while he cooks brekkies just to update foodwise.

Yesterday: RED

Ate loads but still doing okay on plan I think. :rolleyes:

2x bananas
1 apple

jacket potato ~ HXB
cottage cheese (yum!) ~ 2.5 syns
salad

4x tesco finest crackers ~ 5 syns
71g Philli light ~ HXA
iced coffee ~ HXA

grapes
mussels
crumble yogurt ~ 0.5 syns
1 chicken breast

3 posh choccies ~ 10.5 syns:eek:

= 2x HXA, 1x HXB + 18 syns

62/105 syns

Will write up todays plan in a sec.

Getting loads of walking exercise and having such a lovely time.

Will read up on everything when I get back tomorrow night. ;)

Last edited:
Ummm brekkies lovely. See, I knew DH was a keeper once I knew he cooked! :D

Okay, quickly todays: RED

Pretty much what I should have had yesterday. :rolleyes:

Bacon,
egg
mushrooms/tomatoes
slice wlm b & b ~ HXB + 2 syns

Chicken
salad
seafood sticks
cherries/grapes

Steak
onions/mush/toms
salad

Raspberries
1/4 meringue nest ~ 4 syns
L fat greek style yog ~ 1 syns

8 tesco crackers ~ 10 syns
71g lite phili ~ HXA
250ml semi (coffees) ~ HXA

tsp of choc fudge cake/cream ~ 4 syns?

= 2x HXA, 1x HXB + 21 syns

83/105 syns

Could have a few more chocs if I fancy but was bit disappointed in them to be honest. Might have a crumble yog or 3. :D

In truth think I'm having too much fruit, abusing it a bit but who cares... on me hols. :p

And Lily, drinking lots of water AND walking little legs off so getting in the exercise still. ;)

Off to local market and then cafe-ing. Drinks only.;) Realised that I like the atmosphere of cafes (love people watching) but not so bothered about food etc. WOW. So DH eats his cakes and wotnot and I just enjoy relaxing and sipping my pot of tea.
Why did it take me so long to work that one out! :eek:

See you all later. :D

Last edited:
Ummm brekkies lovely. See, I knew DH was a keeper once I knew he cooked! :D

Okay, quickly todays: RED

Pretty much what I should have had yesterday. :rolleyes:

Bacon,
egg
mushrooms/tomatoes
slice wlm b & b ~ HXB + 2 syns

Chicken
salad
seafood sticks
cherries/grapes

Steak
onions/mush/toms
salad

Raspberries
1/4 meringue nest ~ 4 syns
L fat greek style yog ~ 1 syns

4 tesco crackers ~ 5 syns
71g lite phili ~ HXA
250ml semi (coffees) ~ HXA

= 2x HXA, 1x HXB + 12 syns

74/105 syns

Could have a few more chocs if I fancy but was bit disappointed in them to be honest. Might have a crumble yog or 3. :D

In truth think I'm having too much fruit, abusing it a bit but who cares... on me hols. :p

And Lily, drinking lots of water AND walking little legs off so getting in the exercise still. ;)

Off to local market and then cafe-ing. Drinks only.;) Realised that I like the atmosphere of cafes (love people watching) but not so bothered about food etc. WOW. So DH eats his cakes and wotnot and I just enjoy relaxing and sipping my pot of tea.
Why did it take me so long to work that one out! :eek:

See you all later. :D
Glad to see you're having a good time and what a star, all that exercise and water drinking too...just make sure you don't go wee wee wee all the way home hahaha...speak soon hun , have fun xx
Eating too much fruit but it's ok cos you're on your hols made me laugh.

My hols consisted of burgers, chips, doughnuts, icecreams, hot chocolate. I won't go on cos it's not pleasant :)

:8855: That tickled me too Tilly, and like you I would have been up for all the naughties... in the past.... but something has invaded my body and I think I would prefer the superfit, superfood holiday now...how sad am I lol
Although to be honest, I am not sure even I could sit in a cafe and watch DH scoff his cakes while I sipped my tea, Crumble you're a better woman than me and have more will power too, that's for sure lol xx

I'm not that good. Snaffled a teaspoon of his fudge cake today. No idea how to syn that. smaller than a choc and mostly cream. Yum!

He's cooking my steak at the moment so I've jumped on. :D

Snacked on quite a few crab sticks today. Wasn't hungry but had the munchies. :rolleyes:

Sat and watched him have a HUGE hot chocolate today. Like a tankard with whipped cream and loads and loads of marshmallows. :eek: I had a twinnings. :p
You know what, I was happy as a pig in clover. Sat there reading my country life (found it under the coffee table). Sat on these amazing leather sofas and lolled away 40 mins. Was fantastic.

Having the time of my life and loving every minute. Why did I wait this long before leaving the kids? :eek:
Checked up on lads, youngest (17) loving the freedom of us being away and SIL supervising. Hmmmm.. should I be worried? :cool:

Back tomorrow. Have a lovely weekend all. :D

Edited my menu cos I scoffed down and extra 4 crackers. They are way too nice!

I'd have definitely had the hot chocolate, can't resist a real hot choccy, not those Options :yuk: rubbish, I keep trying with them but they don't do it for me .. and probably a slice of cake too, I could always walk it off lol....why is when we are on holiday all we ever seem to do is walk?...not that I'm complaining, it's great body magic and we have those extras and walk them off :woohoo: lol
So glad you're having the time of your life hun, can't you leave the kids for another week...SIL sounds like she's coping well :8855: xxx

OMG I just noticed you said Marhmallows, they are my biggest down fall, I just CAN'T resist them and in hot choccy too omg!!!! I love the way the heat from the choccy makes them melt into one big one across the top and you get it all over your top lip :drool:

Hi Lily
I walked my feet off :8855: must be summit about holidays :8855: mind you I didn't walk enough I put 2lb on :(

I just noticed you have a diary and hope to read it over the weekend if I get a chance :) your new photo looks fabby :D
xxxxxx

Thank you hun,I like the new pics too...makes a nice change not to see me all in black (she says looking down at her black top and pants lol ) I always like to think I would walk enough to work off the extras and even my strong resolve wouldn't get me past a chip shop by the coast lol...what is it about sea air and chips aren't they amazing? lol
Come on over anytime hun , my door is always open xx

P.S. I happen to think a holiday and only putting on 2lb is a pretty good job xx

Back