Unfinished diary

Well done on the loss Crumble! Bring on the new sticky next week :D x

Thanks crumble I may be brave and try cooking a chicken this way. I love the skin and it really really gets me each time I cook chicken. I usually like yesterday serve it up to OH and the boys quickly and then not sit near any of them while they eat it :8855:

I am nearly in the 15's.... nearly its just outta my grasp at the moment lol

Well done on 3.5lbs lost that great :0clapper:

I am 1lb away from my fiery red shiny so good luck with your tequila sunrise one, as long as you don't have that drink the celebrate :rotflmao:

:woohoo: Well done Crumble, that's another amazing loss, am very nervous about my wi tomorrow, just hope last week's blow out hasn't caught up with me this week :(
Foots feeling a lot more comfy today, have spent a lot of time the last few days with it up and putting my creams and ointments on more regularly to hopefully speed up the recovery, so you never know I might get into those shoes tomorrow after all..hopefully "Cinderella will go to the ball" :8855:
Hope DS1 has a fabulous day.
I'm off for a wander, catch you later xx

Just have to say ...eeewwww Chicken on the bone and skin :yuk:...I only ever eat skinless chicken breasts and that includes eating KFC :yuk::yuk: lol

I would never ever buy rollmops, hun, I too can't stand the look of them, but the lady at group had put them (cleverly disguised I might add), in a beetroot salad and it wasn't till after I had eaten them and said to my daughter oh that beetroot salad was amazing that she said that's not just a beetroot salad it's got rollmops in it ...you could have knocked me down with a feather. But even though I thought it was divine, I'm not sure I could bring myself to make it and I will try just about anything.
I don't know why, but I just don't like Chicken on the bone and the thought of eating the skin makes me feel icky, but other than that I am game to try anything lol ...oh except kidney :yuk: it's the smell put's me off smells like pi**y knickers to me ~:yuk: :8855: xx

...oh except kidney :yuk: it's the smell put's me off smells like pi**y knickers to me ~:yuk: :8855: xx

:rotflmao: I know what you mean about kidneys. You are suppose to soak them in milk to get the urine out again :yuk::yuk::yuk:

Why buy anything you need to get the urine out of
:yuk:

:rotflmao:

:rotflmao: I know what you mean about kidneys. You are suppose to soak them in milk to get the urine out again :yuk::yuk::yuk:

Why buy anything you need to get the urine out of
:yuk:

:rotflmao:

Exactly :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :sign0137: :8855:

:8855: Tilly I just spat my water all over the screen, that really made me laugh lol xxx

I wish I didn't love roasts quite so much but I do. Especially when you have chicken and all that crispy skin.:drool:

I have to do my chicken in the slowcooker now which doesn't crisp the skin so I'm not interested in it. It does make the chicken really succulent tho, so it was a good swap. :D

Well, I'm smiling again today because I had a LOSE. 3.5lbs off this morning. :party0011:
Very happy bunny about that.

So that now means I am 0.5lbs away from my 'tequila sunrise' sticker!
Right, that's me extra motivated to make sure I get it next Monday. :character00115:

Before I start thinking about food (although I already have 1 syn to add as nicked an extra strong mint off DH's bedside table- sore throat, medicinal :whistle:) I want to go do the fun bit. Changing the tickers and details..:woohoo:

Back in a bit.

Whoop! well done!!!!!!:happy096:

I wish I didn't love roasts quite so much but I do. Especially when you have chicken and all that crispy skin.:drool:

I have to do my chicken in the slowcooker now which doesn't crisp the skin so I'm not interested in it. It does make the chicken really succulent tho, so it was a good swap. :D

Well, I'm smiling again today because I had a LOSE. 3.5lbs off this morning. :party0011:
Very happy bunny about that.

So that now means I am 0.5lbs away from my 'tequila sunrise' sticker!
Right, that's me extra motivated to make sure I get it next Monday. :character00115:

Before I start thinking about food (although I already have 1 syn to add as nicked an extra strong mint off DH's bedside table- sore throat, medicinal :whistle:) I want to go do the fun bit. Changing the tickers and details..:woohoo:

Back in a bit.

Well done crumble :talk017:
you will defo have your 1.5 sticker next week, great loss.

Jane x

:eek: congrats... here we go, get used to it
GRANNY :giggle: you have to babysit and run around after he/she that will help drop the weight.

Ebay is great for all that stuff and usually hardly used.

Don't be scared of change it can really revitalise life :D

:eek: OMG I am speechless. Granny Crumble, kinda has a ring to it. I guess explains DS1 and GF arguing down on the special seat in the garden :eek:

YOu got some bargains there. All broody now but don't want anymore thats for sure,.I swear I'd go bald rather than grey if I did :8855:

' a change is as good as a rest' well thats what they say isn't it?

Goodluck Crumble. I am sure you and your family will support them both its all one can do really and hope all goes well and they and yourselves are all happy xxxxxx

Good Morning hun,
Congratulations on becoming a Nanna (I won't call you Granny, I hate it we are the young ones lol).
Loving your ebay bargains, they look fantastic, love all the excitement of buying for a new bambino.
I'm with Lynda and Jackie....change can be a great thing.
I am so excited for you, I have a saying ...If I had known my grandchildren were going to be this great, I would have had them first,lol and it's true, as much as I loved being a Mum, being a Nanna is just that little bit more special to me, this is my babies, babies, I hope you enjoy every second of it hun xx

hi :wavey:crumble i haven't been to see u for a while so thought it was about time i did ;) well done on ur fab loss this week :clap: and congrats on becoming a nan i have just had my 7th grandchild :eek: it's a good job i only have 1 that lives near me it would be a full time job with all the babysitting lol i wonder how i coped when i had my children i had 4 between the ages of 1 month and 7 i must have had loads of energy then :rolleyes: i look after my 15 mth old grandaughter a few days a month and am shattered how can someone so small wear u out lol, it looks like you have a few changes going on at the moment good luck with all of them :hug99: have a good day
love val xxx

Back