Unfinished diary

I see I'm way behind. :D I shouldn't be. My mums been doing it expertly for years and I should have picked up a thing or two. :rolleyes:

Perleaseeee...don't tell me the moment your kids popped into the world you weren't planning the embarrassment....why else were cameras and video cameras invented if not to show the love of their lives (for that moment) how cute your beautiful child was when they were 2 and running about naked or sitting on the floor with hands in the potty or when they got to 5 and 6 and were completely toothless and then when they were spotty teenagers...but the ultimate embarrassment has to be when they bring home THE ONE ...you know the one that they have been seeing for 3 days and are convinced that this is a match made in heaven and then you the mum start asking them what their intentions are (not quite so easy when you have boys), or start planning the wedding lol...I told you, I love being a mum xxx

When I said I embarrassed my kids I don't do it on purpose it really does just come naturally. I think I'm being ok and then I catch them out the corner of my eye and know I've said or done something I shouldn't. Actually even if I didn't say anything I think they'd still be embarrassed with me. But I must be doing something right cos there always seems to be a house full of kids. I used to have to point ours out to hubbie cos I don't think he was ever sure which our 2 were :8855:

I have got all the embarrassing pics and stuff but I don't think I've had the need to show them up with them yet.

Glad his boss was ok about the van cos he hasn't had much driving experience let alone in a van.

You can do this :D you are doing fab :D you will get below that :D this time I think what is honestly helping me is everyone on here. You all help me to stay motivated even when having a poo time :D

I can't thank you all enough :)

You should easily get that 7lb off for your weekend away :D xxxxx

snap and i am loving it. Each one I have so far 'means' something. Some of them even make something you ask for :) ie your favourite flower, colour etc etc.

I had some from US and they came really quickly :) this was the lady in the UK I got two of mine from

Doriwallace Lampwork by doriwallace on Etsy

very well made :) xxxxx

:woohoo: AMAZING !!!! I said you were a bloody star and you just prove me right every time, that is a wonderful loss :scale: hun, and very well deserved too :winner:, that winter berry red shiny will be yours in no time as will the pine cone green one too, 7lbs will be a synch after your losses over the last few weeks, keep up the great work.
Have you joined the "size you want to be by Christmas" thread, what an incentive that will be too...imagine how amazing we'll all look this year compared to last year ...I am excited for us all.
Nice one on DH catching on, must chase Mal up with that one, such a great and lovely idea(nice one Jackie x). Would love to know what colour you settle on as I definitely think we should all have different colours to each other, I am thinking for me it will be a yellow and green combination, yellow always was a great colour on me and green is my new favourite and they go together so nicely lol
Anyway my lovely, have a fantastic day and keep up the good work xx

Thanks Lily. And what a good idea about different colour schemes. I'm tempted to go pinks/lilacs/ivory. Maybe cos just spotted a couple of lovely beads from Jackies link that are swaying me. :p

Would be interesting to see what everyone would go for. :D

Jackie, did you get your lovely silver ones from etsay too or did they come with the bracelet?

the two in the piccie I showed you were argos 2 for £20 sterling silver

I did get two slightly smaller ones for etsy from a US lady who makes them for £5 each and they are gorgeous View Beads/slides/spacers by thehappyjewel on Etsy they arrived within a week too :) I will take a piccie of my bracelet now to show you what I have so far
x

I have been looking at the bracelets and as I want to actually wear it and not just look at it, looks like I am going to have to pay (or get mal to pay) for a Silver or even Gold one, because of my skin condition, I am highly allergic to anything other than Gold, Silver or Platinum...so I might have to wait till Christmas for the actual bracelet, which is cool, was trying to think of something I might like and this has some real meaning so would be a great idea, but he can start buying the 11 charms he already owes me, now lol xx

I bought the real silver pandora one and all the beads are silver or silver cored too for the same reasons Lily :)

Isn't it funny, all my life when ever someone asked me what I would like for my Birthday or Christmas I could never think of anything other than Music CD's or Pj's lol...
We even bought Kirsty a Link's of London bracelet with charms for her 21st and still nothing, didn't even consider one for me .
But now that there is a valid reason for having it, I want one really bad and I can't wait to show it off and explain the reason I have it ...how cool...and what a fantastic idea .
I love Christmas as it is, I am always excited when it gets closer and my decorations go up 1st December every year, only because Mal won't let me put them up earlier, stand still in my house too long and I'll decorate you in baubles and tinsel too lol ...my house always looks like Santa's Grotty (that's what the kids call it, but they love helping to decorate), have thought of going sophisticated like my brother and sister who just put up a tree and stockings, then thought NO WAY...I want my house to look and feel really christmassy, oh now I'm getting all excited lol xx

Isn't it funny, all my life when ever someone asked me what I would like for my Birthday or Christmas I could never think of anything other than Music CD's or Pj's lol...
We even bought Kirsty a Link's of London bracelet with charms for her 21st and still nothing, didn't even consider one for me .
But now that there is a valid reason for having it, I want one really bad and I can't wait to show it off and explain the reason I have it ...how cool...and what a fantastic idea .
I love Christmas as it is, I am always excited when it gets closer and my decorations go up 1st December every year, only because Mal won't let me put them up earlier, stand still in my house too long and I'll decorate you in baubles and tinsel too lol ...my house always looks like Santa's Grotty (that's what the kids call it, but they love helping to decorate), have thought of going sophisticated like my brother and sister who just put up a tree and stockings, then thought NO WAY...I want my house to look and feel really christmassy, oh now I'm getting all excited lol xx

My christmas decs goes up 2nd week in Nov, I have a christmas trees :xmastree:in every room, its so christmassy the grandkids love coming to our house, I also make small food parcels (mince pies, christmas cake, sweets etc) for my next door neighbours because they are on there own.

Well done Crumble on your 3lb weight loss, how much to your 2st sticker.

Jane x

I've already got the bracelet from my hubby that he gets me the clip on charms for every stone lost but I'm gonna tell him I need the pandora one too cos my mini friends are all having their own unique one.

I'm gonna get the bead colour to match the sticky colour for each half stone. I'll know what each one stands for :)

Right, I'm off to price that lot up and then I'll give him the good news :8855:

I've got to lose another 4.5lbs to get my 'winter berry red' 2 stone sticker. I can't wait to get at it now. :gimi:

You're doing great yourself Jane. Can't believe that you're nearly in the 17s to 16s zone! How quick was that. :eek:

I've already got the bracelet from my hubby that he gets me the clip on charms for every stone lost but I'm gonna tell him I need the pandora one too cos my mini friends are all having their own unique one.

I'm gonna get the bead colour to match the sticky colour for each half stone. I'll know what each one stands for :)

Right, I'm off to price that lot up and then I'll give him the good news :8855:

Am loving the idea of the colours to match the weight loss sticky's....that will mean if I do that (That's if you don't mind us copying your magnificent idea...god you're sooo clever), I will have 40 charms by the time I get to target lol...:woohoo:...I think Malcy might have a heart attack lol best make sure he's had a full medical and is fit before I give him the final tally :8855: xx

Am loving the idea of the colours to match the weight loss sticky's....that will mean if I do that (That's if you don't mind us copying your magnificent idea...god you're sooo clever), I will have 40 charms by the time I get to target lol...:woohoo:...I think Malcy might have a heart attack lol best make sure he's had a full medical and is fit before I give him the final tally :8855: xx

I'm clever :8855:

I'd also take out an insurance policy on him before you give him the news :D

See told you you were clever, that way if he does kick it, I'll still be able to afford my bracelet :woohoo: :giggle: xx

About how many beads can you fit on the average bracelet? I'm not really up on these things.

I've seen a lovely little glass bead like an orange goldfish in a bowl. I love it. Brings back happy memories of our first pet when we had just got married. Doesn't really fit with my pinks/lilacs theme but don't care as just might have to have one.

Hmmm or two bracelets, like Tilly.

Back