Unfinished diary

Hi crumble hope all is ok in crumbleland xxx 887 sun.gif

hi crumble glad ur ok x don't worry about the weight for now u will get back into it when ur in right frame of mind again it took me about 4 weeks before i could get back on plan properly. glad DGS is doing well x i usually come on minimins from my phone and got a shock when i came on laptop i didn't like it either but am getting used to it now but haven't noticed the trackback bit will have to look now. sorry ur having a few panic attacks they can't be very nice hope u feel better soon love val xx

Good to hear from you crumble. Great that DGS is thriving and I'm sure you'll get back to it when you are ready. If you want inspiration you need to pop into Jackies diary. OMG she doing great. Site was hacked hence the changes. No idea what trackbacks are either I just ignore it. Box says mine are on but no idea what they do. Hope you are OK and not too troubled by the panic attacks. :)

Hello lovely Crumble, good to see you back hun, missed you :hug99:xx

So where are latest Pics of DGS? I will put up latest of Lyla May ...she's 4 months old at end of the month, also chatty and smiley....Kirsty is now 11 weeks pregnant and is actually huge for a first time pregnancy, but then I was when I carried Kelly, by 3 months I looked like I was about to give birth lol.

Food looks delish :drool: but I have to ask what savoury rice do you eat on EE that has syns in it? Cos I eat Batchelors savoury rice and that's all syn free.?

Hope you're having a good day hun and just try and remember all the fun you used to have exercising on the wii, playing tennis etc :giggle: :bighug: xxxx

Lyla May
th_480915_10150914926145901_612140900_12324030_1565764481_n.jpg
Lyla May Lyla May with Mummy and Daddy

hi crumble ur foods looking good well done for getting back to plan x love the photo of littlie they grow up so quick don't they, i was looking at photos of the GD that i look after she is 2 now it's flown by doesn't seem 2 mins ago that she was born :) hope u have a good week xx

Hiya Val! :)

One of my friends has a two year old. She's hilarious. When us girls all get together she walks round the room rifling through our handbags for goodies before picking one to sling over her arm and cart round the room with her all importantly. She kills me.:rotflmao:

Still trying to pick my preferred weigh in day as I'm not restricted by a SW online day now. Looks like its today seeing as the lads weighed in and we want to stick together.

Good result as I only really started on Tuesday and I've managed a loss of 6.5lbs. :D

About to have my Roast pork dinner with trimmings and then get a plan done for next weeks meals. Distracted by a Jonathon Creek dvd that DH has just put on tho. Love this programme.

Cold developing nicely. :rolleyes:

How's your WW going, Val? Does it still suit you?

eeek put on 8lbs this week was away on holiday & ate everything in sight, i didn't want to come back on here as i felt embarrassed putting on so much but gritted my teeth and here i am, have drawn my line under it and am starting afresh, i am still following simply filling but am cutting down on the bread as i was having quite a bit of starchy food and was feeling a bit bloated am making myself drink more water this week think sometimes i am thirsty rather than hungry 434 big drink.gifwithout the bread simply filling is just like sw apart from having to pp mullers lol have a good week xx

You have a good week, too. And don't go letting that holiday gain get you down. We all do that. ;) You'll do better in the next couple of weeks. :)

Me oh my, this cold has got a hold on me now! Can hardly taste a thing so this is obviously the time to use up the foods I'm not so interested in.
Looking for easy meals today as I can't be bothered to cook when I feel like this.

So today will look like this: GREEN

Weetabix x 2 with milk and 1 tsp sugar ~ A, B + 1 syn

Sweet and sour Mugshot
L/F Natural yogurt with banana and raspberries

1/2 cheese and onion pasty ~ 15 syns
Baked beans
Some mash

Iced coffee
Milk for drinks ~ A

2x A, 1x B + 16 syns

16/105 syns

A duvet day for me today. :)