Unit diet diary

I am feeling like a different girl must be psychological as i know the antid's cant be working yet but I amctually motivated to do my work and to try with diet etc I did not want to hide in my bed this morning and was almost raring to go, I am feeling a little manic which is the pills but this should settle soon. I am very feeling very alone doing the unit diet as both this site and the jigsaw one are so quite but I guess i will persevere.

B- massive bowl special k banana milk 0

L- mini tin beans 1/2 bread x3 nimbe 1/2 Laughing cow ex light x3 1/2

D- Salmon 3 veg 0

S ryvita bar x2, 1. Jaffa 1 = 6.5:D

Morning, slept at my mums last night so had yummy supper cooked for me used 9.5 total.

Today is special k 0

Lunch Jacket pot 0 beans 1/2 yog 0

Dinner butternut squash 0 veg sausage x4 1

Blueberries meringue 1/2

Ah oh just discovered that a whole tub of ben and jerry frozen yogurt is 5 units its my favourite hmmmm

b- speial k 0 cereal bar 2
l- nimble 1/2 soup 1/2
d- rissotto 1/2 cheese 1.5 ben &jerry 5 yum yum = 10

all by myself dont wanna be
all by myself
annnnnnnnnnnnnnyymmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooore
la la la la la la lala la la

Jus thad a binge on cereal bars lol ate 6 oops still only 3 units had 0 for brekkie and 1.5 for lunch so have pleny left xx

OK time to confess yesterday all went a bit wrong had a call to go see head of year as i missed quita a few sessions this past 2 weeks with all that has been going on this sent me into a blind panic which was resolved by burying myself in the fridge however i do feel it could have been a lot worse!!
B- specail k 0
L- risotto 1.5
D- vege sausage 1/2 yorkshire pud 2 chips 3 gravy veg 0
Jaffa cakes 2
Cereal bar 3
ww crisp 1/2
skinny cow icecream 5 total = 17.5 so need to pull back some over weekend ready for monday ooops however normally when a binge hits i jump in the car and get family size dairy milk plus other junk!!

________________________________________________________________________________________
Line drawn under yesterday my meeting with the head is today at 1 so will bite my nails instead of eating yuk i dont do that!!!
B- special k 0 yogurt 0
L- Jacket Pots 0 beans 1/2 laughing cow 1/2 yogurt 0
D- veg 0 corn wraps 2 meringue 1 blueberries yogurt 0 Total = 4 saved 6

Good luck with your meeting Katie, and you are right to draw a line under yesterday. Nowhere near as bad as it could have been :hug99:

Hmmm yesterday was dreadful lets say no more. weighed in yesterday morning and i had lost 1 pound so going to weigh in on fridays now so I can relax over the weekend a bit.
B- special k yeo valley plum yogurt. 0

L-jacket potato and beans 1/2 yogurt 0

D- veg fajitas 4 ww mousse 1/2

Still chugging along. some days are really good some are not so good but am averaging out at 10 units so i guess thats ok, getting a bit frustrated with the diamond site as its difficult to find foods in the data base for example you put extra light soft cheese in and pulls up every food with any of these words in so you get extra strong cheese, really light ribena, soft bread rolls etc very frustrating.
Anyway today I am eating.
B- 2 crumpets (1) flora diet (1/2) milk (0)

L- 3 nimble (1/2) beans (1/2) flora (1/2) yogurt (0)

D- Seafood (1/2) rice (1/2)

I am doing ok lost 7 pounds now but I am not doing unit diet i was going to join sw but missed class so was kind of doing it myself then i sat and thought about my messing around and i realised its all about the calorie! free foods dont work in my opinion its all about what goes in and what is used, so i am doing the free trial on WLR and i think I may stick with it it is encouraging me to go to the gym which is always a good thing i love the idea of units and sw but when i eat 2 massive bowls of cereal or pasta because its free its not teaching me good habbits! xx

Back