Unit diet diary

I am going to ww and have signed up for units pmsl!!! So I am weighing in at ww and counting units lol at least this way i can have plenty of free foods! God i dont know what im doing. Todays menu:

B- cereal (1) blueberries(0) sk milk(0)

L- Bread (1/2) tuna (1/2) cereal bar(1/2) fruit (0)

D- Mini Pizza (3) oven chips (3) chocolate (3.5) Biscuit (1) = 13 i know its too many but only decided an hour ago so not too bad considering!

Hubby came home at 1.30 last night ace lots of effort on his part! he then got called out at 3-30 which i thought was hilarious so he will be knackered at work today (he is P/T fireman) I have a day off wooohooo howver I have heaps of studying to do i basically need to learn the whole of paediatrics but I am really struggling to concentrate so will be and off here today. We only have 1 day off together each week so I guess we shall have to wait and see what happens on Saturday im starting to wonder if im going to get a period soon as they have stopped not had one for 9 months now I just feel like im constantly on the brink of tears! Anyway all the dissaray in my personal life seems to make me want to exert control over my diet and im feeling quite alot better about my eating ho hum.

B- special k, blueberries sk milk (0)

L- jacket potato (0) tuna (1/2) yogurt (0) watermelon (0)

D- Pasta (1/2) sauce (1) spinach and ricotta sausage x2 (1/2)

Snacks- cereal bar (1) Total = 3.5

Last edited:
sorry for typos watching lorraine at same time just had a girl on who has lost 17 stone with scottish slimmers i have never heard of it but suppose thats cause im not in scotland lol x

Hi Katie, I've done Scottish Slimmers, I think it is called Weight Management down south. Its like any diet, if you are in the right frame of mind, it works.

Well done keeping on the straight and narrow with your diet considering what you have going on.

Good luck with your studying.

ta hon guess my deit is really the only thing i can be in control of at the moment

Good luck honey - the lure of actually eating is becoming strong for me again BUT i am resigned to doing cambridge to lose at least 3 stones.

We can do this, being in control is a good thing but you are going through so much at the moment so try not to worry too much about it.

LOL at DH, hope he is REALLY tired. Men! they really are from MARS!!

Hmmm not quite eaten what i intended so may as well start again with the menu-

B- special k blueberries sk milk 0

S- watermelon

L- Tuna 1/2 nimble 1/2 crisps 1/2 apple 0 plums 0

D- pasta 1/2 sauce 1/2 cheese 2 mousse 1/2

s- cereal bars 4 oops

Total =9

My goodness im fit to burst!!! If i lose weight this week i will be stunned

Scale hopped this morning and found i have put 2 pounds on despite being really good but i am not freaking out it must be fluid as i have been good and i ate quite a lot of pasta last night. Plucked up the courage to go and see the Dr this morning still on the verge of tears constantly am terrified of speaking to my patients in case they say something that wil set me off last night i sat crying at an advert for a programme about disabled children. The problem is I dont really think a dr can do anything for me other than antidepressants and im not entirely sure i want them! Oh well maybe if i go and offload on someone else i will fell better x

Well back from Drs and feel alot worse because he has made me talk about me and my crappy life for about an hour in which i cried the whole time grovellers and everything! Anyway I have a binge eating disorder secondary to depression which he wants to treat with citalopram in hope that the eating will improve also! I have also been encouraged to go for counselling which i will do when im not feeling so fragile. It is so good to see a food GP inspires me to become one although at the moment i want to hide in my bed!!!

SO glad you went to the Docs and pleased it was a decent one. Anti- Ds have been my saviour in the past and i know they will help with the food thing as i have the same problem.
You will get through this and will be a much stronger person and you will make a fantastic GP!!

Thanks hon right my food today is-

B special k blueberries sk milk (0)

L Quorn nuggets (4) sweet chilli (0)

D 4 corn wraps (2) veg strips(0) mousse (1/2) strawbs yogurt (0)

well irs wi day fir me and i have lost 5 1/2 pounds woohoo especially good as i have not been 100% on plan but have tried not to have any mad binges so i am especially pleased. Going to try and have a 100% week this week xx

well done hun hows things with hubby ????

Things are abit better he is trying and wants to make things work thanks fo asking xxx

WAHOO - 5.5lbs if fantastic!!! Well done, especially as it was against the odds with how you ahve been feeling.

Excellent, you should be very pleased with yourself!

Back