Universal Contour Wrap (?)

Thats great Tommee, how did you space yours out?

Did you notice any toning/tightening of your skin?

Wrap three resulted in an overall inch loss of 39 inches over 4 weeks (15lbs loss showing on the scales over that period) from 13 separate areas (they measure 16 points but as losing inches off wrists, knees and ankles is unlikely, I have discounted them). So that's an average of 3 inches per body part!

However, the measuring is odd - I seem to be measuring 2 to 3 inches larger than her calculations, but according to my measurements I shouldn't be able to get a 14 over my hips but a size 14 Dorothy Perkins skirt feels too loose for me already. So who knows who is right? I am definitely smaller - I can now seem my thin body emerging from the last few layers of fat and I've done something that makes my skin feel lovely - so what's the harm in that?

I am not anti the whole process, I think it works and I know for sure that it smooths out my bumpy bits. I have gone from barely fitting a 16 to barely fitting a 14 in the same style and brand of trousers but LL suggests a loss of a dress size a month anyway! It's certainly worth a shot, but probably closer to the end of your LL journey.

Back