Unofficial Weigh In!

I hope ya are too oh ill have to come to scotland ya beat ya up ha ha! I really wanna see a more recent pic of ya now PWETTY PWEASE?

Yep Lil i will never ever ever be that big again!! xxxx

I am at work just now and will post a more up to date pic when am at home. Did you not see the one of me in the black dress? That was a few weeks ago. To be far, I dont think my face has lost much more - maybe it was a good angle that was taken at?! lol!

Here here lil - get it off and never look abck - ooh am all inspired agin with you guys.. Group hug xxx

I know, its great aint it to have the support of real people who know exactly what you are going through? I love ya all xxx

Awww love you all right back xx

No i never seen it :mad:
My friend is finished LT now and is refeeding but she still sees herself as fat i think its just cos ya loose so quick on this diet it takes you brain longer to catch up with your body!

yeah prob lady lipo. what did your pal get down to size wise? did she had a lot to lose? my heaviest last year was actaully 15st 6lbs - the chemist have it on record. i lost a bit on lipo last year and kept most of it off before starting again this year at 14st 12lbs. x

She started at 13st 11 and now shes bang on 11st, shes tall tho maybe a little taller then me. But she looks great and shes like a different person confidence wise its amazing the difference in her!
If she lost anymore i think shed look too thin shes just perfect now :D

wow, she did brill, how is she finding refeed - is she losing like tracey?

She gained this week but thats only cos she went a bit OTT last time she refed she lost half a stone i think, this was her second time doing it she came off it in dec for christmas but went back on with me to loose the last little bit!

Hello, and well done Tracy! Well done everyone actually! You are all doing so well. Tracy, I'm soooo jealous! I stayed the same weight last week with my first week back on food. I was happy with that but wish I had lost a pound or 2.

I went away at the weekend and didnt eat very healthily :sigh: According to my Mum and Dads scales (I havent got any in my house) I have put on 1 lb. I know it will go again soon but still annoyed. I am off on my hen weekend to Magaluf next Thursday, so am hoping to lose the 1lb by then. I know the weekend away will not be a healthy one but hey, I'm not gonna worry about my weight all weekend.

Anyway, I think I have decided to do another few weeks of Lipotrim after the hen weekend. The chemist lady is a bit worried about me getting obsessed with it but has said it is up to me at the end of the day. My size 14 clothes are getting a bit baggy now, but not sure that size 12's will fit yet.

Sorry, I'm rambling on now! Just thought I would let you know that i'm still here, still reading about you all and still dead proud of you all.

XxX

Hey Lairy, I think you have done brill to not gain on the refeed - am sure I'l gain!! One lb is not bad for havng aweekend away either, so dont be too hard on yourself, it will be gone by your henner if you watch what your eating.

I think people do think that we are getting obsessed, but hey we have come this far so its importan to get to where we want to be and lets face it a size 12 is pretty dam brill!!

Have a fab henner, looking forard to hearing about it when your back xxx

Oooh magaluf..can i come? lol
Thanks lairy hun and i wouldnt worry about the 1lb especially if you know you havnt been that good! Your enjoying yourself hun and thats great xxxx

Well done honey, thats great. your my little star I think you deserve one of those special cuddles ...........in private.;) xxxx

Thnks babe just let me know when and where! xxxx

It might be sooner than you think..........;) XXXKNOCK KNOCK :DX

Got excited for a min then!;) xxx

Back