unsure

chele80

On a mission
Day 4, just had 2nd shake and feeling ok still
except for the furry teeth, not sure yet if breath stinks.

Am I in ketosis - how can I tell?
Still confused about it.

Am I ok to still be feeling alright on day 4 or is something going to hit me really bad the next couple of days

I hope it's working, I'm def doing it right :cry:

Its working, its just people bodies handle it different ways...Day 5 was a bad day for me! But, it isnt hell .. you just feel tired, a bit sick maybe, starving, grumpy, freezing and then you have an early night and wake up full of little bubbles of energy!!!
You will be in ketosis by the end of the day, if you arent already xxx

ok, five mins after writing this I feel like total pants.
Feel dizzy and weak for first time this week and a bit sick. Hoping it will pass soon

Drink more water and try to relax (even if you are at work, just take it easy!) You'll be fine xx

chele hun, i went into ketosis late weds, yesterday i slept for most of the day, today i woke up full of beans, have just had my second shake. went to see mamma mia with my mum and niece and wasnt even tempted to share their minstrels and right now i am confidently cooking chips for the kids tea knowing i wont be at all tempted.

oh and i treated myself to a size 14 skirt because i just know it will fit by the time i go on holiday.

just take it easy, rest, drink loads, and get an early night, you will be fine tomorrow xxx

Chele, hang in there, you will soon feel better. The first week is usually the hardest, but you'll feel great after your first WI !!!

You are probably thinking too much about it!

Think of happy thoughts - yellow polka dot bikinis, skinny jeans, having sex with the light on, buying a whole new wardrobe... these thoughts all help. :) xox

Hi Chele, hope you are feeling better now.

The first week is the hardest but just think about how good you will feel at your first WI. It makes it all worth while.

If you are still feeling rough then have a nice relaxing bath and an early night.

Good luck hun.

x

Back