update on date :(

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
So I didnt get my kiss, I am upset. I went in to give him a kiss at the end but put it on his cheek. oh dear :sigh:

Other than that I had a really good time, it was very funny and we were flirty all night. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! hehe xx

Never mind!! Just text him and be like well last night I forgot to give you a proper kiss goodnight, how about you give me the chance and we see each other again?!

Umm no! I can't text that. He invited me out on sat with all his mates. I am thinking he thinks we are just friends?!

I text him when I got in saying,

'thanks for a lovely evening, company wasn't too bad either ;) we will have to do it again soon'

I get back

'Well my mate's arent too bad haha, yeah always up for getting out and about'

WTF?!

Caroline, Ms 1890!!! That's cute. I dare you to do the same with your guy!!:p
So sorry onlyme, guys can sometimes be daft and slow on the uptake! You are def gonna hafta take control of the situation!

Last edited:
mmmm okay... not sure about the second part of that msg...

' yeah always up for getting out and about' i think you should give it another go and if no kiss ect then you either say something- then if its because hes shy about it then you will find out or you go colder on him and see how he responds... why dont you suggest doing something without his friends now youve had one date with them and doing something just the two of you and seeing what hes like? ;) xxxx

I think I am just going to leave him alone and see if I hear from him! I asked him about going out on sunday and he said he will have the hangover from hell but he is out on Sat night if I wanted to come and see him.

Maybe he doesnt think they are dates?! that we are infact just friends. OH I will just leave it :(

Just enjoy Saturday, have fun,I used to analyse everything Mr T said or did with my mates. However now I realise trying to read into Mr T's actions often barked up the wrong tree, most blokes are simple creatures and just live in the moment. x

It really is his loss. Play hard to get Megan!

Umm no! I can't text that. He invited me out on sat with all his mates. I am thinking he thinks we are just friends?!

I text him when I got in saying,

'thanks for a lovely evening, company wasn't too bad either ;) we will have to do it again soon'

I get back

'Well my mate's arent too bad haha, yeah always up for getting out and about'

WTF?!

I don't understand men, at all! They're like the Financial Times, you need a degree in them to possibly understand! Hmm is difficult to read, but I reckon just go with it and see what happens!

Caroline, Ms 1890!!! That's cute. I dare you to do the same with your guy!!:p
I agree with enlightenme! I think you should text that too :) x

Umm.... err... no.... but you should Megan, you should!

Maybe he doesnt think they are dates?! that we are infact just friends. OH I will just leave it :(

Maybe it's the friends test? Seeing whether he contacts you to arrange something again is a good plan I think. It definitely sounds like dates to me though!

onlyme,

Maybe I don't understand the British's way but:

Why are you so keen on getting the guy's kiss?

You only went out with him once and already you wanted your kiss??

Someone please enlighten me here.

You know, when I met my now husband 15 years ago, I was only 20 and never had even a date before. And even then I knew that, in the dating game, rule no.1 is: Most, if not all of men, like to chase a girl. And that led me to rule no.2, which is: Always play hard to get.

It will only make them more interested in you.

My husband was very shy and didn't kiss me until we almost got married:sigh:.

I was desperate, but I kept playing it cool.

It made him respect and love me all the more.

From the sounding of your guy, I don't think he appears to be shy. I think he is just taking his time to know you better.

Don't push him. And don't try to fool yourself that it's no longer 1890 and therefore you can make the first move. I believe that no matter what time and age we are in, men will always want to be the hunters, not the other way around.

It's in their blood.

So take it easy girl, and let time do its work. In the end, if he won't take thing a few steps further, it means he's not keen on you.

Why would you want to be with a man like that?

Must be the time of year for men acting strange lol

Had a date last wednesday, and same thing didn't know where I stood...damn men :eek: then got accussed of not flirting:rolleyes: flirted me arse off lol...swear men are blind to obvious signals:D

I wouldn't worry about it yet Megan. Took till the third date with my new chap for him to show any real interest and was begining to think he was just looking for a someone to go out for nice dinners with. Guess he was just being a gent at first cause now I have to beat him off with a stick!! :eek: xx

give it one more go!! then if not cut your losses! but this one last go- let him come to you honey, as if he cant be arsed, then cut your losses...! life is short so live it and enjoy it and follow what makes you happy, not unhappy... think about that.. let us know what goes on xxxx

Back