Update on Donnies son

Echoing what everyone else has said hun - you're all in our thoughts xxx

Donnies husband is flying out to Australia on Monday so Donnie will be on her own for 2 weeks or maybe more so if we can all keep her spirits up with pms etc I'm sure it will all help to get her through this time. Thank you for all being so careing and thoughtfull towards her, I know she appreciates it.

So sorry to hear this, we are here for you Donnie if you need to chat

You and your family are in my thoughts Donnie - take care xx

Donnie you are still in my prayers and im sending all my love, xxxxxx

So sorry to hear the news Donnie, you and your family are in my thoughts. Such devastasting news love and hugs to you xxxx

Spoke to Donnie a little while ago and she is putting on a very brave face and trying hard to be positive about things. Her husband has flown out to Austrailia today so he will be there when the opperation is over and her son wakes up, which will be wonderfull for him. The opperation itself should be sometime during the night our time so I'm sure they will be in touch with Donnie the minute they are out of surgery to up date her. She is so gratefull for all your good wishes and thoughts and is warmed to know that so many people are concerned about her and her family. She is touched by the amount of people on minis that have taken the time to post and pm her. Thank you all for keeping them in your thoughts and prayes.

I am so very sorry to hear your sad news Donnie, I can only imagine how difficult a time it must be for you and your family. However bad things seem I hope you can take some comfort that your son is still alive and I am sure with everyones good wishes and his determination he will pull through this and enjoy his life again, although it will be different to what he is used to, I hope that time will be a great healer and he obviously has a wonderful mum and dad who love and support him very much. Take Care of yourself Donnie and stay strong for your boy. You are all in my thoughts. x

My thoughts are with you and your family Donnie. I hope that yours sons operation goes well and Im sure he'll be so happy to see his dad when he comes round from the op. Keep coming online hun, even if its to rant and rave to everyone. Everyone is behind you. Thanks CG1 for the updates. xxxxxxxxx

((((Donnie)))) really sorry to hear your news. You and your family are in my thoughts xxxx

Still thinking about you Donnie,as a mum i can only imagine what you must be feeling. Am so glad that your hubby has managed to get out there to be with him.
Take care Hun and stay strong

i am so so sorry to hear about your sons conditon, i will include him in my prayers.

we are here for u, when your ready
xoxoxox

still thinking and praying for all your family Donnie.pop on here whenever you feel like it,we are all behind your son and your family.take care of each other.sending hugs.xxxxxx

Back