Update on my ex friend! You'll love this!!

shellreed2011 said:
Lol do I hell! I hope she lives a long life and has plenty of very unsatisfying sex lol

Lmao ;)

You go girl!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lmao that's great! I would also love to say something like that to a few people but I'm not very quick witted under pressure lol us curvy girls do it better ;)

"real men like curves, only a dog would want a bone" x

went on school run this morning and there was the ironing board lording it up lol and when everone saw me they came up to say they had seen my status on facebook about the 20lb loss and my before and after pics and were saying how good i looked but the best bit def the best bit was her husband who doesnt know she knows we slept together looked me up and down in front of her and said " wow looking good shell you look like you did when we first met" did i love it! your damn right i did lol

She really is something else, what a horrible person.

shellreed2011 said:
went on school run this morning and there was the ironing board lording it up lol and when everone saw me they came up to say they had seen my status on facebook about the 20lb loss and my before and after pics and were saying how good i looked but the best bit def the best bit was her husband who doesnt know she knows we slept together looked me up and down in front of her and said " wow looking good shell you look like you did when we first met" did i love it! your damn right i did lol

Lmao well isn't that just the metaphorical cherry on the cake ;) go Shell!!!

it was blooming brilliant carly you should have seen her face!

oh what a delight to read this :D:D

you go girl ;)

Back