Update & Photos!!!

Doing great, congratulations :)

Hi all,

Aw shucks! Thanks for your really kind comments.

I'll try to answer some of your queries in posts below...

All the best,

Judders74

How have you found working up the steps? When did you start working up and how long did you spend on each one?

Hi Wannabslim,

I spent around fortnight on each step I think, moving up to SS+ with just over a stone left to go, then 2 weeks on each one thereafter. Even on 810 cals I lost 6 lbs in a week, so I think I may have moved to 1000 cals after just a week on 810 (from memory!). Then on 1000 cals I still lost about 3 lbs in a week and remained in ketosis somehow, despite introducing carbs (the weird thing is that when I was on SS I would get out of ketosis REALLY easily, for example by taking some medication for a bad back!).

I reached my goal weight (13 stone) whilst on 1200 cals. I'm now just under my goal weight. I was concerned that I would start to gain weight during the higher steps, but this was based on unhelpful tales from people who had done VLCDs and then not followed the maintenance steps. So far, I have to say I that have followed each step from SS up to 1200 cals TO THE LETTER!!! It works.

All the best with your journey,

Judders74

....you've got wonderful lips....where were they hiding before?!

Hi Bluegirl,

SO many people keep going on about my mouth!!!

I've even been accused of having lip implants or botox or something! Nicknames from friends and family now include Trout Pout, Wallace & Gromit Mouth, Zippy, The Lips, The Joker and Lesley Ash.

Such a kind, supportive lot aren't they?!!!

:8855:

Judders74

well done, u look handsome

Hi Wannabslim,

I spent around fortnight on each step I think, moving up to SS+ with just over a stone left to go, then 2 weeks on each one thereafter. Even on 810 cals I lost 6 lbs in a week, so I think I may have moved to 1000 cals after just a week on 810 (from memory!). Then on 1000 cals I still lost about 3 lbs in a week and remained in ketosis somehow, despite introducing carbs (the weird thing is that when I was on SS I would get out of ketosis REALLY easily, for example by taking some medication for a bad back!).

I reached my goal weight (13 stone) whilst on 1200 cals. I'm now just under my goal weight. I was concerned that I would start to gain weight during the higher steps, but this was based on unhelpful tales from people who had done VLCDs and then not followed the maintenance steps. So far, I have to say I that have followed each step from SS up to 1200 cals TO THE LETTER!!! It works.

All the best with your journey,

Judders74

Thanks very much for this helpful and constructive advice! I'll make sure I do at least one week on each plan and follow them 100% then :)

Congrats once again x

Back