Update

reenel

Last night saw the end of week 5 on the RC plan and saw me say goodbye to another 3lbs :) that takes my weight loss to a total of 19lbs now. I also got slimmer of the week for the second week running.

As part of my attempt to up the exercise, I had a 30 minute session booked with a personal trainer for this evening. I'm sorry but do people really do this fun? It was only 30 minutes but I really thought my time was up and never knew I could sweat that much! I feel better for it now but need to try and work out how I can afford 6 more sessions (have to buy in bundles of this size). I will be going to the gym but know I won't push myself as much if I go it alone.

Here's to another week!

Results so far
Week 1 -9lbs
Week 2 -3lbs
Week 3 no weigh in as Bank Holiday
Week 4 -4lbs and SOTW
Week 5 -3lbs and SOTW

well done on a fantastic loss so far, i cant comment on the gym as i hate it, i know what you mean about pushing yourself when you do it alone i always give up half way through
good luck and keep on going

Woah!!!! You are doing so well. So glad I read this now, I am really finding this tough, I am soooo hungry. I must just be so greedy. You have convinced me to at least keep going till WI to see the results, Thank you.xxx

Keep up the good work Sez, you have done so well these last few days (I've been following your messages).

I found it hard in my first week but and once I got on the scales for that first weigh-in it gave me the boost I needed.

A great story to read :) Good luck for the upcoming weeks!

Fantastastic weight loss reenel, what an inspiration. The personal trainer sounds like torture and have to agree its not my kind of fun either, but well done you for doing it.

Thanks everyone for your lovely messages. It hasn't been easy but it then it hasn't been hard as I thought it would be.

I hurt a little today after last night session with the personal trainer but looking back on it, I did enjoy my session. So much so I have decided to book 6 half hour sessions with the aim to doing 1 per week. I'm sure it will give me the much needed exercise boost that I need. I am also aiming do 2 - 3 spin classes per week as well as the boxercise on a Monday at weigh in. Hopefully I won't hurt as much next time!!!

WOAH!!!! You go girl!!!! I wish I had that energy, but am just not that into it. ;(

Have been thinking about dusting off the Wii Fit tho!!

WOAH!!!! You go girl!!!! I wish I had that energy, but am just not that into it. ;(

Have been thinking about dusting off the Wii Fit tho!!

You will probably find in a few weeks that you'll love the fitness part too and getting te wii fit out is the first step that you're thinking about it!!! :D

Back