Urgent advice from CDCs needed please!!!

wannabslim

Gold Member
all,

I'm doing my final 3 pieces of c/wrk and dissertation, and organising an event, and trying to attend revision sessions for my finals, and have just moved house yesterday, and I am absolutely cream crackered!!! I have no energy, despite that usual high I get in ketosis- it isnt showing itself at the mo altho I am definitely in the pink..

I have been working literally from 9am til midnight most nights recently and by about now (4pm) I feel like my head is going to explode as its pounding so hard. I dont have enough energy to think and work properly, and I dont know if maybe I should eat to give my body the normal amount of accessible energy. I am thinking that maybe my body isnt breaking down the fat quickly enough so I dont have enough energy to keep my brain working properly!? Do any CDCs know about this/what I should do? I need help and FAST!!! My work is due in on Thursday and at this rate I will be asleep in half an hour!

xxx

I'm havin the same problem at the moment, so I have decided to stop cd for the time being, until my coursework and dissertation are handed in.

I find SSing really affects my concentration, to the extent that I find it impossible to get work done, and at the end of the day my degree has to come first... the weight will still be there later to deal with!

Hope you manage to find a solution that you're happy with xx

To be honest, I went a bit crazy when I had to do all my stuff. Now I've only got exams and the usual stuff so I can take control.

If you're wanting to keep a handle on the diet, try 1000 - but I find I'm still knackered, I like 1200 so much better.

It's really up to you!!
good luck....I know how much this sucks!!!

xx

I'm havin the same problem at the moment, so I have decided to stop cd for the time being, until my coursework and dissertation are handed in.

I find SSing really affects my concentration, to the extent that I find it impossible to get work done, and at the end of the day my degree has to come first... the weight will still be there later to deal with!

Hope you manage to find a solution that you're happy with xx

Wow. So THAT'S why my assignments take ages and ages to complete, these days. My mind wanders all over the place! I seem to take forever to finally knuckle down to the work in hand; seconds after saying, 'right, let's do it!' I drift away yet again.

I didn't connect it with the diet, but now that you have, it makes sense.

Back