Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Urgent help ... BBQ !

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hazelnutz, 18 July 2009 Social URL.

1. hazelnutz

hazelnutz Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I am going to a BBQ shortly and not sure what to stick with. I have only had yoghurt and fruit today so far as saving up for this evening. I haven't decided on red or green today... What should I defo stay away from?? Any advice gratefully received :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ladyraven

ladyraven Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you've only had free food so far why not go Extra Easy today. You could have a jacket potato, lot's of salad and some grilled meat/fish.

Enjoy - I wish we had the weather here for a BBQ!

4. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We are having a BBQ this evening too.

Going red and Tesco so having Light Choices Cumberland Sausages which are only 1 syn each on red! Will be noshing on them later! They also do a Light Choices Beef Burger which is 1.5 syns on a red day.

Stay clear of coleslaw hun, mega syns and it's just not worth it!

I dont know alot about EE but it sounds like a good choice.

5. hazelnutz

hazelnutz Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for the advice... I am off booze at the moment to try and help with the old weight loss! Not had a drop for 2 weeks!!! am driving tonight so I wont be tempted! .. Thats a good tip about the coleslaw, I will try and avoid anything with gunk all over it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.