Urgent help needed before i buy

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by slim4son, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Hi guys I have 137 cAls left and I have had a muller yoghurt already all foods well under 5% fat anyway u was thinking of having this bar which is 100 cAls and under 5% however is chocolate over rice can I have this as this is my first day I wanna do 100% or any other idea what else I cAn have I have also done 30 minutes on treadmill

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rebecca1608

rebecca1608 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    As long as its less than 5% fat its fine. What is it? Sounds nice.

4. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

It was the bar my hubby bought that I thankfully didn't eat lol could you tell me when after fase 2 and your on specified cAls is it always under 5% not that I complaining I know there for a reason it's just I in this to lose aprox st

5. rebecca1608

rebecca1608 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge

Hi there,
    in weeks 3 and 4 (Phase 2) you have 1400 cals and you can use 100 cals for either alchohol or high fat treats.

From week 5 onwards i beleive you still work to the 5% rule, but have a certian amount you can have higt fat. I can check with my consultant but it will depend on the amount of cals you are aloud.

Hope this helps

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.