urgent question!!

foodfairy

Silver Member
can anyone help? just had 2 crumpets for breakfast - 0.8g fat
but also had 10g lurpak light on top - 6g fat

will this be ok as im going out in a min and dont want to ge caught out!!!

been reading through the threads and it seems butter is a no no :confused:

Your still under 15g of fat for the meal, so u should be fine. Try to stick to 5g per 100g too. I use sugar free jam instead of butter x

phew thank you loads for that :)
thats a good idea about the jam, will get some on my travels ;)

ive not had butter so i can not answer that question im sorry...
but ive sterred clear of it just in case.....

Don't forget it's not only the amount of fat in your meal, its the percentage of fat too, something like butter is 60% fat, and even though you've had a teeny amount, be aware that you might have a side effect hun. Everyone is different though, and what causes a side effect in one person doesn't mean that you will get the same result :) It really is trial and error. Some people can have oily fish like salmon ( can be up to 25% fat) and others can't. White fish is ok though, fish like cod, haddock, whiting are all low fat.
x

thanks everyone you've been a great help :)
gladly no side effects so seems butter is ok for me
there really isnt much to go on with the sheet that came in the pack is there! whats this about the 5% fat rule?

The 5% rule is that as a rule of thumb, food that you eat should be no more than 5% fat, that is 5g of TOTAL fat content per 100g of food product.
x

Don't forget it's not only the amount of fat in your meal, its the percentage of fat too, something like butter is 60% fat, and even though you've had a teeny amount, be aware that you might have a side effect hun. Everyone is different though, and what causes a side effect in one person doesn't mean that you will get the same result :) It really is trial and error. Some people can have oily fish like salmon ( can be up to 25% fat) and others can't. White fish is ok though, fish like cod, haddock, whiting are all low fat.
x
VERY GOOD ADVICE,ITS TRUE DIFF PEOPLE REACT DIFFERENTLY. I only react to high fat meals. I can still have butter and other fats, but its the amount that affects me, not the fact that I had some.:)

thanks everyone you've been a great help :)
gladly no side effects so seems butter is ok for me
there really isnt much to go on with the sheet that came in the pack is there! whats this about the 5% fat rule?
You will learn by experimentation what does and doesn't affect you. I have been taking Xenical on and off for about 5 years and I have come to learn by my mistakes (lol, I am sure you all know what I mean), what I can and ca't eat and how much I can and can't eat. I hope this helps you.:)

Back