Urgent! Xmas party tonight- what should I wear?

ponypony

Help everyone, can't decide what to wear tonight for works Xmas party, a meal (that i wont be eating!) and a ceildh (sp?). If I were clever I'd do a poll! So anyone that's about help me decide between....

The wrap dress:
100_0800.jpg

100_0795.jpg

Or the lacy dress:
100_0804.jpg

100_0803.jpg

To be honest they both look good .... sorry not much help I know!! Which one do you feel the most comfortable and confident in?

The lace one definitely - I have a wrap dress like yours and wear it to work so I think the lace one is more partyish!

You look lovely in both though - if you wear the wrap dress - make sure you wear lots of sparkly jewellery!

MM x

The lace one! The wrap one looks to 'officey' though you could dress it up with accessories and your hair down maybe?

Thanks everyone!

The Lacy one it is.

Have been soooooooo naughty, just popped into town and bought some knee high boots I have been admiring for months in Clarks window. I've never had a pair before because of my humungous (sp) cankles but there was 50% off so I went nuts and bought them!!! They're a wee bit tight still but will stretch a bit as they're worn in i think (and hopefully my cankles will eventually slim into seperate calves and ankles?!).

Thanks everyone for your input - you are fab!

Back