Urgh 1st day HELP!

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
My first day today. Its killin me lol. Been taking paracetamol for head achs, I have been drinking plenty of water but i feel dizzy and i keep going hot a cold.. oh and did i mention that i cant get food off my mind lol. I keep coming on here to get insperation to make me stick to it. The urge to be slim is taking over the urge to eat at the min which is good. I keep thinking of when i gave up smoking and how that was, so using the same will power to get through it!

wow sounds like I was listening to myself just then :( ... its not the easiest regime to stick to and the cravings get REALLY stupid. I am doing the exact same thing atm ...trying to get comfort from here rather than the kitchen cupboards :( which only end up depressing me when I realise that i've undone all my blooming hard work x x x

Hey, im on day 7 and wow it gets easier! The hunger has gone but my cravings are still very strong. Its obviously the habit and i think that fatty foods are like a drung.... and im going cold turkey right now, but as each day goes by it will get easier

Back