Urgh low energy days

LoChan1984

Gold Member
Feeling a bit quiet today, the swimming from yesterday be catching up with me so kinda stiff and tired out. Doing alright foodwise today and got on the exercise bike but am shattered now, shopping to do tonight aswell as the recycling's piling up lol

Just been catching up on challenge emails, dietchef girls be doing pretty damn well for themselves :D

Hope others are feeling more chirpy and energetic today, I'm just hanging on for friday night when I can go to bed and stay there for a good ten hours or so lol

Fortunately my cold day had gone! I was so cold yesterday and in particular last night! I don't know why? I started to think I was going to be poorly today! But lo and behold I am warm today and feeling fine! Perhaps to do with my metabolism!

Now I'm the other way - I'm full of the joys of Spring. Hmm, my plan to zap the entire human energy quota for Gorton is working muahahahaha! :p

No doubt I will run out of steam shortly.

Hope you manage to catch up on sleep and get some energy back.

Hope you're soon feeling brighter LoChan! xx

Mn, sort of - my memory is suffering pretty badly this week, forgetting or losing things a lot. Foodwise feeling better, testing out a recipe for risotto cobbled together from bits of internet ones with hazelnuts in, should be ready in a few minutes and has about two veg portions or more per serving so healthyness heh.

Halfway through the workday at least, think I'm definitely heading for an early night to catch up. Got lots of nutrition books and things to read in prep for greeness, thinking being forced to look at what I'm eating might improve my lethargy if I have to plan everything :) Got an appointment for the optitians too a week on monday as haven't been there for three years either and think I need a stronger prescription...

I can sound so confident giving diet advice but all the other stuff I'm really really bad at lol

Mn, sort of - my memory is suffering pretty badly this week, forgetting or losing things a lot. Foodwise feeling better, testing out a recipe for risotto cobbled together from bits of internet ones with hazelnuts in, should be ready in a few minutes and has about two veg portions or more per serving so healthyness heh.

Halfway through the workday at least, think I'm definitely heading for an early night to catch up. Got lots of nutrition books and things to read in prep for greeness, thinking being forced to look at what I'm eating might improve my lethargy if I have to plan everything :) Got an appointment for the optitians too a week on monday as haven't been there for three years either and think I need a stronger prescription...

I can sound so confident giving diet advice but all the other stuff I'm really really bad at lol

You are doing great babe. Hope you feel perky soon. 10 hrs sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzz my daughter will wake me just after 6 inthe morning oh well thats an extra hr.

Feeling a little better now, bit annoyed as my ex should be having our son this weekend, I usually drop him off lunchtime on a saturday when it's his weekend when he txt's me saying he has 'a few errands to run in town' so can I keep him until 6? So I roll my eyes.

Come 5.30pm he txts me again and says (word-for-word including the sp) 'Hey I'm irresponceble and ive been drinking' So I've kept him overnight... grrr!

Anywho, displacement activity found to let frustration out, makes exercise fly by and distracts hands from eating for a while - been playing Guitar Hero whilst on the exercise bike clocking up about 15 miles per hour, did it for two yesterday lol It's blasting away the millies muffins and TGI fridays meal from earlier in the week and improving co-ordination :p

How's everyone else been doing for activity this week?

Feeling a little better now, bit annoyed as my ex should be having our son this weekend, I usually drop him off lunchtime on a saturday when it's his weekend when he txt's me saying he has 'a few errands to run in town' so can I keep him until 6? So I roll my eyes.

Come 5.30pm he txts me again and says (word-for-word including the sp) 'Hey I'm irresponceble and ive been drinking' So I've kept him overnight... grrr!

Anywho, displacement activity found to let frustration out, makes exercise fly by and distracts hands from eating for a while - been playing Guitar Hero whilst on the exercise bike clocking up about 15 miles per hour, did it for two yesterday lol It's blasting away the millies muffins and TGI fridays meal from earlier in the week and improving co-ordination :p

How's everyone else been doing for activity this week?

Just about the leave and tqake the dog for a long walk on the beach

Glad to see you've perked up a bit.

Still hoping for a good WI tomorrow even though yesterday I was a little naughty girl and had a dessert - not everyday it's mother's birthday hehe!

I, too am glad you've perked up a bit - sorry about the ex ...... been there, done that, T shirt doesn't fit any more ;)

What is Guitar Hero like? What do you do exactly?

Good luck tomorrow Caroline - I'm sure it'll be fine!!

Got a fake guitar instead of a playstation 3 controller and you've got to play your way through songs with buttons to hit as notes and a bar to strum instead of strings, gets quite difficult so works on finger dexterity, timing, co-ordination etc. We (or I do occassionally) play normal electric guitars so something we're keen on. Have encouraged the OH to get us a singstar game too for a bit of fun, it's easy to get absorbed playing so good distraction from food :D

Thanks for that ... sounds like fun!

Hiya Caroline and all, still alive and kicking but have had a bit of a busy day with a busy week to follow - my brother's away in america and normally childminds with my mother so I'm filling in for him on my non-work days (I'm qualified as an assistant).

Have had a stay-the-same result this week which was what was expected and aimed for as y'know I've been feeling a wee bit wobbly so just glad no gain came at me in vengeance for the odd deviation from the Righteous Path lol

Not got energy to catch up with the posts just yet, feeling a bit attention deficit disordery (heh my OH thinks I really do have the condition), getting overly addicted to the guitar hero game seeing notes fly at me when I'm twixt wakefulness and sleep, pretty colours.... I need a holiday!! :D

*hugs*

I got to bed seeing molecules in my head - too much of something is a bad thing hehe!

Hope you manage to get that holiday soon. At least it isn't long until Spring - maybe that will help.

*hugs*

Thanks for the hugs chuck - and well done on your huge loss this week! The 18s are on their way to you next week \i'm sure of it :D

Bit tired and kids be screaming here but despite that feeling a bit more positive if it's through the eyes of a brewing headache lol Going to a playgroup at the library in an hourish and escaping to tesco for some pepsi max - the elixir of Satan so says the Skinny B***h book but tough I wannit lol

Will try and get on here more tonight for chatting and seeing how well everyone's doing - feeling a bit lazy with the strictness atm.

Definitely can't wait for spring, should be having a week in wales around the easter break, freedom from work, beachy walks, fresh air mmmm!

Hey LoChan - hope you're feeling a bit more bright and breezey!!! :)

Stay the same is good! It is not up!

Well done you!!

I hope you are feeling better about everything!

DO NOT FORGET 100lbs to date is an amazing weightloss and inspirational to us :newbie:'s....

STS isn't so bad - better the same then up I say. Good luck for the coming week.

Hope you really enjoyed your Pepsi Max - now go say 100 Hail Mary's to make up for it hehe! I bet you wish you never bought that book now.

Back