Use the right hand blender!

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I didn't think there was that much difference between hand/stick blenders, but I think I've been proved wrong.

I had an existing blender when I started the diet (a Woolies one, only a couple of years old) so I used this to do my blending. Poor old blender - it was too much for it and an important plastic bit snapped off and made the blender useless, so I had to go and find another one.

I ended up with a Micromark one (Micromark MMK9897) that I got off eBay for about a tenner, and it's great. My porridge was lovely before, but now it's transformed - it's even more smooth and creamy than before! You wouldn't think that there could be such a difference between two blenders which look pretty much alike - but there is.

All I would say is - it's worth shopping around! And the most expensive isn't necessarily the best for your needs either.

I must be going mad-when I first read your post I thought that you meant a 'right hand' blender-and I wondered how the hell you'd notice the difference between a right hand one and a left hand one!:doh: :D

Me too !!!!!!
I even went to the kitchen to check mine !!!!!!

I got mine from a car boot sale for £1.50
(credit crunch and all that stuff !!)

I never thought of using my blender on my porridge - I am off to try it now.....

I am so glad I'm not the only mad one here...!

No, I'm madder than the rest of you - I should have used the word 'correct' (obviously!), lol lol!!
:8855:

I love blended porridge, when i first started i just whisked it with a fork and chewed the lumps but when i blended it....oh my.....:D:D

I don't blend either, tried it once and preferred lumps :) I do blend the shakes, hate lumps in them!
bingbong

Back