Using pro points effectivley ?

Aw bless ... But tbh my kids got freaked when k tried to make face pizzas gave up lol

Aw bless ... But tbh my kids got freaked when k tried to make face pizzas gave up lol

Ha ha ha! My mum used to make this thing when I was a kid called Mash Potato Man lol x

Has anyone used the ww whip products? I've got some while on offer now the jelly that's fine add water no pp
But the pp on the whip is that including milk or do you have to count milk as well ? :)

Yummy yummy

Pretend Jaffa cakes

Crispy cakes like Melba toast but bigger scraped with choc orange spread ... Mmmmm

Has anyone used the ww whip products? I've got some while on offer now the jelly that's fine add water no pp
But the pp on the whip is that including milk or do you have to count milk as well ? :)

I think it's 'as prepared' which would indicate to me that it includes the milk? Don't quote me on that tho! X

Yummy yummy

Pretend Jaffa cakes

Crispy cakes like Melba toast but bigger scraped with choc orange spread ... Mmmmm

Those sound yummy! How did I not know they did choc orange spread?!? X

This week I have not used my pp effectively at all as I have stayed the same but upon experimenting I drank a pint of diet coke after wi and then got weighed again to see and had put on 2lb!!! Just goes to show :-0

This week I have not used my pp effectively at all as I have stayed the same but upon experimenting I drank a pint of diet coke after wi and then got weighed again to see and had put on 2lb!!! Just goes to show :-0

OMG! One Pint of Diet Cole shows as 2lb on the scale?!? Never knew that!!! X PS-STS is better than a gain.x

My god that is surprising!!

I know I was shocked too but was at class too so same scales only difference being the pint of coke
X

I know I was shocked too but was at class too so same scales only difference being the pint of coke
X

Wow, I'm glad I don't drink anything before WI! X

Does anyone know why pre packaged veg that you can buy to go straight in the microwave comes out as 2 points when actually the veg inside are all free? I emailed WW and they said it was because only fresh veg is zero points. This seems a bit like duff information but I wasn't sure. Anyone have any ideas?

Sometimes it's peas or sweet corn that add the pp
Other than than no clue :)

Does anyone know why pre packaged veg that you can buy to go straight in the microwave comes out as 2 points when actually the veg inside are all free? I emailed WW and they said it was because only fresh veg is zero points. This seems a bit like duff information but I wasn't sure. Anyone have any ideas?

Fresh Frozen or Tinned Veg is mostly free, id suggest it probably contains peas or sweetcorn?!? X

It contains broccoli, carrots baby corn and sugar snap peas. Individually, these are all zero points! Very strange! x

It contains broccoli, carrots baby corn and sugar snap peas. Individually, these are all zero points! Very strange! x

I'd still count it as zero cos if you got a bottle of Fanta Zero and worked out the PP from the NI it would have PP too yet it's definitely zero!x

Back