V Festival Travel Advice

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by icemoose, 30 July 2007 Social URL.

1. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    I am going to the V Festivial in Chelmsford.

Getting the train down to Chelmsford but wondered how far is the festival from the train station. We are staying in yellow camping apparently but wondered if I can get a taxi from the station easily enough up to the camp site.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

I'd check out the V website, hun, but from what I can remember, they'll be laying on buses from the station to the site - sometimes you can pre-book the tickets - so you might not have to get a taxi.

4. Brad0053

Brad0053 Silver Member

Just seen this buddy - I have been away for a couple of weeks.

I would estimate that the train station to the park is about 4 miles - you can get taxis from the station but, if memory serves, they normally lay buses on to take you hippies to the festival.
    Just checked with Mrs Brad and she thinks the buses bit is right too.

Good luck.

5. Brad0053

Brad0053 Silver Member

I really ought to have read Miss Isobel’s post before replying - I appear to have just regurgitated her message.

Still, always nice to say Hi to you again.
  6. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

There are free buses laid on from the train station. Or there were when we went. Have fun... I'm dead jealous it was fab!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.