V Festival worries....

I put on 2.5lb, which I can deal with! Ate relatively well, but drunk a lot of cider!

Had an amazing time from Friday morning until yesterday evening, and I just think that it shows you can still have fun and not put on loads!

Glad everyone had a good time

H x

I'm going to the reading festival this weekend, my third year going and I didn't actually put any on last year despite drinking alot! Lol so going to do the same as you guys and drink alcohol but limit my food, hopefully make wise choices lol although it's harder said than gone, we get a ticket for each day which entitles us to a fee meal a day which is pretty good so thinking maybe jacket potatoes :) glad you all had a good time! X

I was sooo naughty ate some chips n hotdogs etc but mixed it up with noodles n stir frys too, but i drank way too much!
Pints of strongbow n bottles of bulmers all wknd n some cheeky jagers!!!!
I only go to sw every other week coz of work so im hopin by next week il get back to normal! To be honest tho had an amazing time so a couple of lb gain wont upset me :)

Ahh sounds pretty good to me :) I'll be drinking fosters and brothers strawberry cider, then tuborg in the arena as we can't take alcohol in so yeah a pretty boozy weekend ha! Looking forward to it though:)

Hi guys, had an amzaing time at V. Got weighed wed am and lost 2lbs! Soooo chuffed! I had a hyfi for breakfast and then something ( stonebaked pizza's in vhealthy were amazing!) when we went to the arena each day and didn't really have anything else but drank loads. Managed to sneak some vodka in though so stuck to that with diet coke which I think helped. I'm a total festival convert and have booked tickets for next yr already!!

Back