Valentines Day Challenge

Stirky7

Believe!
Right here we go again girlies, hop on whenever you want to, but setting up a new juddd challenge for us from now until valentines day (as suggested by Miss Jelly herself ;) ). Just copy and paste and add yourself on :)

:cupid:Juddd Valentines Day Challenge :cupid:

Stirky - 14lbs

Good luck Shep!!!

;)You too Stirky7, gives us about 6 weeks until the big day and I want to be under 15 stone as I have been well over that for over a year and half now and want it gone. I set my goal at 17lb to get me under the 200lb mark as I hate being that and if I can lose the 17lb that will get me off and running and I might be able to get my leathers on as well BONUS!!!!! ;);)

Shep got missed off so just adding her back in :)

Stirky - 14lbs
Shep - 17lbs
Clairemx - 14lbs

We don't have the joys of snow down here, yes I'm lookign forward to the kids back at school tomorrow and a bit of peace lol! Just cleaning up (again!) that's all I seem to do in teh hols but it never lasts long :(

So who else is with us on the Valentines Day Challenge?? Can't just be us three surely??!!

Im also on board! 12lb will just get me into the 11s

Stirky - 14lbs
Shep - 17lbs
Clairemx - 14lbs
Nickiboop - 12lbs

Last edited:
Good luck Nickiboop!!

Me too. Will start next week!

Stirky - 14lbs
Shep - 17lbs
Clairemx - 14lbs
Nickiboop - 12lbs
Emmasmum - 12lbs

Nice to see you back Emmasmum, good luck hun xx

OK, I'm in too. First DD yesterday and I found it tough going. But I'm determined and need a challenge!

Stirky - 14lbs
Shep - 17lbs
Clairemx - 14lbs
Nickiboop - 12lbs
Emmasmum - 12lbs
marcia jones - 16lbs

Good on you Marcia!! Good luck hun xxx

Good on you Marcia!! Good luck hun xxx

There we go Stirky7 lots of us going now, 1st DD went ok. just over the 500, my UD turned into a MD as just didn't have alot, so back on a DD today, but just wanting stodge and lots of it, the snow is falling already have over an inch and the big lot not due till this evening aaaarrrhhhh the good news is kids lurve it and I like snowball fights as well, some calorie burning there.

Also stuck at home today due to snow and poorly child (its coming out both ends if you know what I mean!)

Usually DD's at home are hard but the urge to eat isn't there so much today:rolleyes:.

Good luck everyone!

Hi ladies - may I join please? I've taken the liberty of adding myself onto this challenge and will introduce myself properly on another thread.

Stirky - 14lbs
Shep - 17lbs
Clairemx - 14lbs
Nickiboop - 12lbs
Emmasmum - 12lbs
marcia jones - 16lbs

Annie - 14lbs

Welcome Annie and good luck xxx

Back