vampire advice wanted

Aaarrrggghhh when it comes to Vampires how on earth could I forget about The Hunger and The Last Vampire by Whitley Strieber....soooo good, and the film of The Hunger has David Bowie in, which is never a problem..... I have yet to read the latest of the saga.... Lilith's Dream.

If you dont mind steamy stuff:

JR Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood
Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark hunter series
Laura Adrian's Breed series

All very good!

I'm currently reading "A discovery of witches" vampire and witch fall in love, described as twilight for adults! only £6 in waterstones atm

x Alex x said:
I'm currently reading "A discovery of witches" vampire and witch fall in love, described as twilight for adults! only £6 in waterstones atm

Have u finished it yet? I thought it was awful x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have u finished it yet? I thought it was awful x

no not yet,I'm expecting a twist soon, I'm not quite convinced that matthew really loves diana, im thinking its perhaps his tactic!

im on book 5 of the tru blood, and im really enjoying it. I dont think theyve been too over the top on the steamy stuff! would defo recommend them!

If you dont mind steamy stuff:

JR Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood
Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark hunter series
Laura Adrian's Breed series

All very good!

Just found this thread but have to agree Sherrilyn Kenyon dark hunter books make a change from the usual vampy stuff - loved them all and love the fact she is not done with them!

Hate the twilight films - they are nothing like the books which are good for what they are ;) just read them all again lol

I love vampire books I have read

All the twighlight books,

The house of night series

The sookie stackhouse series

The vampire diaries

My blood approves is a kindle series by Amanda hocking.

I also really like some Angel series, lauren kates books the latest one is Passion the series is amazing, also angel and angel fire by l.a weather are phenomenal!

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

I'm also a big Vampire book/movie fan.

S J Wright is a good read with the Vampire's Warden....downloaded that free on my iPhone and it was so good I read it in 2 days. She has just released book no.2 and is still writing book no.3.

Dee

RSClio83 said:
I'm also a big Vampire book/movie fan.

S J Wright is a good read with the Vampire's Warden....downloaded that free on my iPhone and it was so good I read it in 2 days. She has just released book no.2 and is still writing book no.3.

Dee

How do u download books onto iPhone? C

I'm reading the most recent Sookie book (dead reckoning) and have been since May! I loved all the previous ones and read the set of 8 within a month, but I'm struggling with this one. It's not as easy to get into. I picked it up last night and decided I need to finish it this week so I can start something new!

I'd still recommend the others though. Brilliant books.

I love Vampire fictions. True blood is next on the agenda once I've finished The House Of Night books ( 2 and half left). So far read, The Morganville Vampires, Vampire Diaries, Twilight, some of the Keri Arthur books that involves vamps. I'm sure theres another series but can't remember what.

I'm not really a Vampire fiction fan but recently read "The Radleys" by Matt Haig as it was on a book club list. I absolutely loved it and would definitely recommend it.

You should go back to some of the classics. Have you read any of Anne Rice's books? There's a lot of them and they're really good, and there's movies of some of the core stories to go to in case you want to see it from both sides.

I know this is primarily for books related to vampires but I would HIGHLY suggest you guys check out
[h=1]The Count of Monte Cristo![/h]it's actually a anime/manga (book) and they both are amazing.

I love the Vampire Diary books. The series on tv is based on them. Again they are similar to Twilight and aren't too heavy.

I'd second jr ward black dagger brother hood.. Jeaniene frost night huntress series is an auto buy for me and so is Chloe neill chicagoland vampires ... X

sookie said:
I'd second jr ward black dagger brother hood.. Jeaniene frost night huntress series is an auto buy for me and so is Chloe neill chicagoland vampires ... X

Am reading black dagger brotherhood now is very mills and boon so far :-s

Donzy84 said:
Am reading black dagger brotherhood now is very mills and boon so far :-s

What one are you reading.

Back