vampire advice wanted

Donzy84 said:
The first x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The books can be a soppy in places. Hope it don't feel to like reading mills and boons... My mum gave me one of them books many years ago... I so couldn't read it and have not touched one since, but I'm Sure they have change by now.

sookie said:
The books can be a soppy in places. Hope it don't feel to like reading mills and boons... My mum gave me one of them books many years ago... I so couldn't read it and have not touched one since, but I'm Sure they have change by now.

Haha the same happened to me! I was more horrified that my mum had read it!!! X

Donzy84 said:
Haha the same happened to me! I was more horrified that my mum had read it!!! X

Lol....I should give my mum one of my romance type of books bless her she is 78. Probably give her a heart attack x

My Fav Vampire Fiction Authors are. Laurell K Hamilton who has about 18 books maybe more of the Anita Blake series. She's awesome. Then 2nd is the undead and unwed series which also has tons of books. Then it's Gerry Bartlett who does a vampire book of a slightly overweight vampire who was turned when curvy women were deemed beautiful. It's very chic lit and it's funny as she is like a size 14 or something and I would not mind being that size. She does some crazy things to try and lose weight but of coarse it never works considering if she has lipo the next day its like it never happened. I'm reading Rachel Caine at the moment. I've finished the morganville vamps series so far and I went to a signing and some people had the weather warden books with them which is a adult series unlike the morganville ones so I'm now on book 4 of that series.

samthompson17 said:
My Fav Vampire Fiction Authors are. Laurell K Hamilton who has about 18 books maybe more of the Anita Blake series. She's awesome. Then 2nd is the undead and unwed series which also has tons of books. Then it's Gerry Bartlett who does a vampire book of a slightly overweight vampire who was turned when curvy women were deemed beautiful. It's very chic lit and it's funny as she is like a size 14 or something and I would not mind being that size. She does some crazy things to try and lose weight but of coarse it never works considering if she has lipo the next day its like it never happened. I'm reading Rachel Caine at the moment. I've finished the morganville vamps series so far and I went to a signing and some people had the weather warden books with them which is a adult series unlike the morganville ones so I'm now on book 4 of that series.

Gary Bartlett books sound good.. Will check them out x

They are a laugh a minute but it's prob wise to get the first in the series. You'll love it. Let me know what you think if you do decide to read them.

samthompson17 said:
They are a laugh a minute but it's prob wise to get the first in the series. You'll love it. Let me know what you think if you do decide to read them.

Downloaded it ready for my holiday x

Back