Vanessa's Maintenance blurb...

Oh yes, this looks like its the real McCoy.

Thorntons_Butter_Tablet_Bag_60g.jpg

Uh-OH!!! That's a bit too handy then ;) x

Yup, thats the one!!! It is divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

:drool: xx

Enjoy the tablet Mary. I haven't had that for years. My nan used to make it many moons ago and it was heaven, so sweet but oh, so good!

Lovely'Ness hope your OK and managed to get your hair sorted for the wedding! x

Where are you mrs?!

Yer, where are youuuuu?!!!x

I asked her on FB & she hadn't go round to catching up on here but was fine :)

As I said to her - that's probably a lot healthier than all the time I spend on here ;) lol! xx

LOL!!! we sure do love this place don't we!!!!

We sure do! I am completely convinced that that is why I am nearly 2 years maintaining though!! :D xx

Yup same here Jan. This place is a MASSIVE part of it and I for one am sure I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for this place.

Don't mean to be horrible but look at all the people that re-start, I don't think I've seen one yet that has kept to the support of this place. Xxx

No - you're right. I think staying on and being accountable even when (or maybe it's ESPECIALLY when!) we're not doing too well, really helps us got back on track and sort out what we're doing waaaaay quicker than hiding would!! :) xx

No - you're right. I think staying on and being accountable even when (or maybe it's ESPECIALLY when!) we're not doing too well, really helps us got back on track and sort out what we're doing waaaaay quicker than hiding would!! :) xx

You are right Jan, I intend to stay on, after I have finished LT and Refeed. I've just been reading your record of weekly losses on TRF and Maintainence, excellent work. Have nice weekend:D

Back