Vanessa's Maintenance blurb...

hahahah yep! Who knows why we think that! :giggle: x

Monday again and surprise surprise, 4.5 pound up lol. Back on my usual weekly two day stint on 2 product, one meal; then two days at 2 meals, one product! Still not convinced it's right as a longterm regime but hey Ho, it's working so shall continue for the moment...

B: meal bar
L: chicken, roasted sweet pot, salad
D: choc whip
s: plenty fruit and some fromage frais

Last edited:
I don't know that it's that bad Ness ... heck of a lot better than ignoring the gain! I know what you mean though - I'm another one who can't seem to just stay the same! I'm still a yo-yo dieter only now it's in terms of lbs rather than stones! :eek: x

JanD said:
I don't know that it's that bad Ness ... heck of a lot better than ignoring the gain! I know what you mean though - I'm another one who can't seem to just stay the same! I'm still a yo-yo dieter only now it's in terms of lbs rather than stones! :eek: x

Lol I know - what are we like? Just as well I moved my WI to Fridays! Genius'ness...

Ps: it definitely proves the quick on-quick off rule aswell! Bet if I left it even a week, it would be harder to shift..

I don't think its that bad for us like Jan says, better addressing it than not! Maintainence products are here for this very reason but it would be nice if one day we could all sts every week no matter what we eat weekends! lol

Do you reckon super thin people have the same problem as us?!!! :hmm:

You're deffo right about the quick on, quick off and what happens if you leave it - that's exactly where I found myself after Australia :(

Anyhoo - getting there now :)

I think naturally thin people overdo it and then compensate. I believe the difference is that they do it automatically without thinking (or stressing!) about it. They do it coz it makes them feel better (barstewards ;)) xx

(2lb weekend gain gone; 2.5lb to go; 3.5lb wud be nice lol)

Tuesday 17th menu

Meal bar
Prawns, roasted sweet pots, parsnips, carrots, onions
Choc whip, banana
Fruit - fromage frais.

Well done on ur loss :)

Ur lunch looks lovely - think I'll have prawns for tea x

Foo Fan said:
Well done on ur loss :)

Ur lunch looks lovely - think I'll have prawns for tea x

Thanks - I'm loving the roasted veg at the moment! Am just slicing thinly and adding a tiny bit ex V olive oil and roasting till they caramelise a bit! (bout half an hour) Mmmmmmmm - as for the smell, i love it - aromas that make me feel like a proper domestic goddess! Lol

Mmmmm that's sounds lovely :)

DOin' okay there hon. Just curious - why do you put yourself through the weighing before and after the weekend thing? Why don't you just weigh once midweek - you do KNOW how to stay the same coz you're doing it. But seems to me you're torturing yourself every monday practically ... I'll shut up now :eek: xx

haha yeah, Jan's right - you're a sucker for the torture!!
love roasted sweet pots, havnt had them in ages might go buy one actually and have it for tea thursday mmmmm

Lol re the torture. Yep I'm a serial weigher - every morning and night b4 bed (I know I know, cringes from getting a telling off). But I do take Fridays as the official and so long as it comes back to within a pound or so, I'm happy! I also like to see that usual 2.5lb of daily food come off overnight - then a buzz when a bit of additional gain disappears! And Gen up, it's not torture really cos I know I've got till Friday to sort it.

I find it helps me to stay on top of it! I've found that when I don't weigh on a Monday, I tend to kid myself on and continue weekend/type eating for another day! Gives the kick up the jacksi I need to stay in top of it...

Lol re the torture. Yep I'm a serial weigher - every morning and night b4 bed (I know I know, cringes from getting a telling off). But I do take Fridays as the official and so long as it comes back to within a pound or so, I'm happy! I also like to see that usual 2.5lb of daily food come off overnight - then a buzz when a bit of additional gain disappears!Monday, I tend to kid myself on and continue weekend/type eating for another day! Gives the kick up the jacksi I need to stay in top of it...

Your living my life!!

Okay - fair doos (sp?) ;) xx

I am 2 - I've weighted again this morning and I'm up 1lb - surly it can't be right so I'm ignoring it lol

Foo Fan said:
I am 2 - I've weighted again this morning and I'm up 1lb - surly it can't be right so I'm ignoring it lol

Ocht it'll be the dodgy scales... lol

I know - my scales are not kept in the same place so I don't think I ever get a correct reading lol... I'm going to weigh at boots once a week - next official WI on Friday :)

I know - my scales are not kept in the same place so I don't think I ever get a correct reading lol... I'm going to weigh at boots once a week - next official WI on Friday :)

That'll be it babe! I insist on placing my scales on the exact same tile every day in the laundry room........I wont except any other reading from around the house lol x

I live with my brother and he likes things tidy so keeps moving them lol :)

Back