Step 1 Sole Source VDub goes from FAT to FIT!!

I had a slip up this weekend too Vdub. We are human and this diet is really hard!!! But we've had our breaks so we can get back on it now!!

I had a slip up this weekend too Vdub. We are human and this diet is really hard!!! But we've had our breaks so we can get back on it now!!

OMG Stacey, it is soooooooo hard!! were you very naughty or just a bit naughty? I was so so good all weekend, and now, randomly on a Monday night, I have eaten half a sandwich. Im not even keen on ham!!

I had a SS+ meal on Sat night (it was planned my CC knew about it) which I'm not really counting as a cheat but it's not ideal. However the Nachos I had at the cinema on Sunday were definitely very naughty! So yeah WI won't be good, shame as I wanted to lose 2lbs at least and get my stone. But oh well this is a marathon, not a race!

It is SOOOO much harder than I thought but I feel better today, like I've had the break and now I'm ready to go on. I've listed my goals below so if I ever feel like having something naughty I'll look at them and hopefully it will stop me, because nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

I totally agree with you about the not liking the ham, I'm really not a fan of chicken (without skin,batter or breadcrumbs obviously) but the chicken salad I had on sat night was the best thing I've ever eaten!

I had a SS+ meal on Sat night (it was planned my CC knew about it) which I'm not really counting as a cheat but it's not ideal. However the Nachos I had at the cinema on Sunday were definitely very naughty! So yeah WI won't be good, shame as I wanted to lose 2lbs at least and get my stone. But oh well this is a marathon, not a race!

It is SOOOO much harder than I thought but I feel better today, like I've had the break and now I'm ready to go on. I've listed my goals below so if I ever feel like having something naughty I'll look at them and hopefully it will stop me, because nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

I totally agree with you about the not liking the ham, I'm really not a fan of chicken (without skin,batter or breadcrumbs obviously) but the chicken salad I had on sat night was the best thing I've ever eaten!

I do like the idea of switching it up between SS and SS+. Going to try again for the SS and see how it goes before I change to SS+

My ham sandwich was meh, but my diet coke was soooooooo good. Motivated for tomorrow. Like you say, we are in it for the long haul!!

You never know about your WI, you may well lose those 2lbs. So you had some nachos, that was just one cheat. for 6 days you were 100% and minuscule calories and reservoirs of water, that has got to be worth something! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Do you have a wednesday WI?

I really hope so! No it's Thursday

VDub some CDC's say that diet drinks are ok, so next time if your really really craving have that, as the worst it has in it is sweetners and the cambridge shakes and bars have that! and it will probably stop you eating any food :)

VDub some CDC's say that diet drinks are ok, so next time if your really really craving have that, as the worst it has in it is sweetners and the cambridge shakes and bars have that! and it will probably stop you eating any food :)

Thanks Ellie! I will remember that. I totally didnt twig that all diet coke had in it was sweetners and so do the shakes, god knows how I think those shakes are so sweet!! I have no idea what is in them, I'm just drinking them and hoping they make me skinny!!!

How are you getting on?

diet coke has citric acid in it which can take you out of ketosis. Coke zero doesnt. Technically though you're not supposed to have any diet drinks though until step 3.

Roll on step 3, nothing better than an ice cold can of coke zero in the summertime!xx

ah i see, my CDC just said diet drinks lol which isn't very specific, yeah i'm doing good, slowly trying to sort out my tummy trouble though, I have an unpredictable digestive tract!

How's it going vdub?

Ok, so I havent been around much this week, I have been completely stressed at work and really stuggling with whether this diet is right for me, I fell into the obsessive compulsive weigher and didnt lose a single 0.1 lbs between Sunday and Thursday, however, weigh day, which is today, I have lost 5lbs, and have decided to stick with it. So i have lost 13lbs in two weeks and I couldnt be more chuffed!

How is everyone doing? Saturday night rolls around again!

I got my first order of bars, need to know thoughts on favourite flavours etc.

Thanks great loss in 2 weeks chick!!

I love peanut, choc mint are fab too, there more crunchy and choc ones r very chewy which last longer x

Thanks great loss in 2 weeks chick!!

I love peanut, choc mint are fab too, there more crunchy and choc ones r very chewy which last longer x

Thank you!! I have alot to lose though so can't get too excited!

I am over the moon to have the bars. I have got one of every flavour bar, deffo going to try them all so I know which ones I like. so far I have had the peanut and the toffee. Both nice initially, but towards the end of chewing a mouthful, the texture and flavour get a bit weird, still it feels nice to chew something so Im not complaining.

How are you getting on? How are you keeping yourself busy tonight?

Yeah I struggle but I've been in the city today with my daughter she's bloody dried me out money wise lol and now sitting with pint if water trying to keep my eyes open!!

Wat ur plans? Yeah I didn't like toffee or orange xx

Yeah I struggle but I've been in the city today with my daughter she's bloody dried me out money wise lol and now sitting with pint if water trying to keep my eyes open!!

Wat ur plans? Yeah I didn't like toffee or orange xx

Ironing!!! I find its a great distraction and also I do a few squats between items! ha ha! Its a rockin' saturday night for me!!

Did you by anything nice for yourself today? I see you live in Norwich, somewhere I have always wanted to go, is it as lovely a place as it looks?

Going to a vintage fair tomorrow. Work keeps me busy through the week and I have to fill my weekend with as many things as I can. I also write a beauty blog and love crafting, so fortunately I can always find something to keep myself busy!

Back