Step 1 Sole Source VDub goes from FAT to FIT!!

Yeah I need to start toning up, got Davina DVD might do that in morning!!

Yes we r lucky in Norwich lots of beautiful places and good shops! Skint now though lol!!

Oh lovely my daughter loves vintage, I think she loves to be individual and not follow the latest fashion, oh wow what's ur blog I'd love and ruby defo would if it's make up related!!

Where u from x

I am from the North East, Durham area. Its beautiful aswell but you don't see it as much when you live somewhere do you? I used to LOVE the original Davina dvd, I did it so mcuch I could do it without watching the video! I should dig it out and do it a few times a week!

I love vintage too, excited about this fare tomorrow, hoping to get a few bits for my new house, not been in it too long and been working hard to pull it all together.

Honest, I never stop, I should be 8st!! ha ha!

Do you have any incentives to keep you motivated? Holidays or special occasions?

That's the one I've got the original there all the same so not gonna go out and but another one!!

Never been to north east, am I being really thick, is it Newcastle way!!! Lol

I really wanna go on holidays this year but so expensive with taking kids, then they'll want new wardrobe and me to lol!!! I'm gonna try, I've given up alcohol for lent so at the moment my goal is April 18th lol!!!!

No way am I buying nymore workout DVDs, my most recent disaster was the Josie one (from big brother) I did it one night and gave myself shin splints! VERY painful!

Yeah, only about 20 minutes away from Newcastle.

That is my goal, a holiday, my first goal is my birthday in May, want to lose 4 stone before then, but long term, definitely a holiday. Me and my boyfriend really want to do a tour or america, kind of an east coast to west coast thing, but I refuse to do it the size I am, I know I just wont enjoy it! Where do you fancy?

Oh dear that doesn't sound good chick shin splints!!

Wow lovely I'd love to tour America to but will have to wait til I find my millionaire!!!!!

That's a big number by May but totally doable on ss, just keep on here and keep focused!! Easier said then done I know lol!!

Just a cheap week in the sun would b lush, I'm a nightmare with money, bloody over spent today but I live treating the kids, just boring always saying no to them xx

I know it's quite a lot to ask before May, but I have done 13lbs already, and it's mid May, so that is a few more weeks! We'll see! Fingers crossed!!

So, Sunday morning! Torturing myself today, about to meet my Dad for breakfast (where I will be sipping on a green tea instead of chomping on eggs Benedict) then cooking a roast for the rest of my family this afternoon!! Doing beef, this is like the ULTIMATE test! I. Love. Beef!

It's so weird though, I'm not hungry, in fact I have zero appetite, but I still want to eat ALLLL the food. I don't understand my body!!

What is everyone up to today?

I can see collarbone!!!!!

Hahaha!!!!!! Brilliant non scale victory!!!!

I love it when my cheekbones reappear. Patiently waiting.....:)

I see collarbone too, I like them! LOL! They compliment my new tattoo, I've just had a bit of a chest piece done to hide my old crap tattoo's I had there, 15yr old's shouldn't be allowed to choose tattoo's lol! Decided to get it covered up before my holiday :) xx

Hi hope you don't mind me jumping in....

I am starting the diet tomorrow meeting with my consultant and getting the packs. You all seem to be doing really well and I'm hoping to do the same!! I am going on a beach holiday for the first time in 14 years to a friends wedding, 10 weeks on Sunday!! I'm expecting to be around 15 stone when I am weighed tomorrow, less would be nice!! More is probable haha. I'm 5ft 5, 31, no children, live with my boyfriend. I'd like to document my progress and support through my journey as well as seek inspiration to carry on in troublesome times!! The thought of this holiday is currently filling me with dread and it's the last thing I want to be doing at this weight but I have to go and that's that. So good luck with your journey. Speak soon.

liz xx

VDub, how are you going? x

Back