veg salad

slimming-girl

Silver Member
hi I'm anxious to get induction correct. So when you say 2 cups of salad 1cup of veg do you mean the special measure that's sized as one cup or a normal cup you have an hot drink from? What confused me is the book give you how many ouzes per day which some how feels more than the cup values can someone explain. Also I like diet coke if I have a few cabs a week will it affect weight loss It didn't last time I just wondered why it was banned? Also this serving business re cream is it only 3 tablespoons a day? Or per serving at each meal? Do we count carbs in this because it says no carbs in this? I know it mightvseem dumb to people who have done it a long time but I'm anxious to shift the pounds for my wedding so no mistakes wanted x

Laura is right in what she says, I did use the cup measure 'cos I'm a bloke and to lazy to weigh and calculate everything. :D

yes okay :D well done jim you must be really enjoying the diet i worry i ay miss my ben and jerry fixes do you still enjoy an indulgence now and again, im off to bed ive finished my last night :D then i will treadmill :D ive been very good on the exercise front , night night x

I do enjoy the odd pint of Guiness ;) Good night and sleep tight.

Back